UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Monsters and Aliens Sticker Kits

On 5/3/2023 at 5:03 PM, elhonez said:

Do the Badoon stickers work with the Mirage 4-pack (color)?

We just got a set in a loose lot of Minimates, and they are a pretty good match. Not as perfect as the recommended parts, but pretty damn close. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Luke! I figured it would be a good way, if viable, to grab all four required green parts at once. I'm going to fudge my second King as an additional army builder. ;)

These are too much fun -- thanks again for making them. I know there's a ton of talk about Trek and DC sets, and I can appreciate how much work these must require, but I'm really looking forward to the next Marvel set whenever it might come. They really are a great way to knock out a bunch of characters.

If you're ever starved for themes or inspiration (seems unlikely!), I have many many ideas for Marvel character decals that would be very fun, with proposed recipes and the whole nine.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Luke,

If you do another round in the future, there are two characters you could include that would guarantee a sale to me. They would be:

Generic female futuristic military pilot with mirrored aviator sunglasses and flight suit with rolled up sleeves. Perhaps parts could be sourced from the Aliens line soldiers.

Generic futuristic humanoid robot with white blood but it's all still inside his body (we just know it's white) that maybe happens to look a little like Lance Henrikson.

These would be original characters of your own design and any resemblance to the last two characters needed to finish a certain line would be purely co-incidental. Bonus points if you can source a good helmet for definitely-not-Ferro.  :)

Seriously though. Please make these.

Luke I noticed you used swanky new curved templates for shin wraparounds -- do you have an updated image template you can share with the latest decal dimensions? Does such a thing exist? I'm working from an old template file that only has the "flat" shins and would like to upgrade.

On 6/13/2023 at 5:51 PM, elhonez said:

Luke I noticed you used swanky new curved templates for shin wraparounds -- do you have an updated image template you can share with the latest decal dimensions? Does such a thing exist? I'm working from an old template file that only has the "flat" shins and would like to upgrade.

Yes I will get that put together in the next few days. 😊