UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Skull Buster's Customs

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cewl :D

how did u made deadpools belt bucle?

Didn't make it, but it's a New X-Men belt, with some painting. Fits perfectly! This is probably the best Deadpool I've seen (though someone [Drgnrbrn?] recently did a sweet civil war version)

Didn't make it, but it's a New X-Men belt, with some painting. Fits perfectly! This is probably the best Deadpool I've seen (though someone [Drgnrbrn?] recently did a sweet civil war version)

thanks guys!

actually i did make it. the buckle is a peice of plastic i sanded down. the whole thing was a resculpted ultimate wolverine belt.

thanks guys!

actually i did make it. the buckle is a peice of plastic i sanded down. the whole thing was a resculpted ultimate wolverine belt.

lol

thats what i meant

i meant the deadpool face ON the belt :P

thanks guys!

Oh. sorry. Guess i'll know more about him in a couple days :D

• 2 weeks later...

And Deadpool arrived! He is GREAT. I would highly recommend anyone who wants a custom to check out ol' Skullbuster, as it was very well priced, pretty fast work, and GREAT quality! Thanks a million man! I'll be contacting you again, I guarantee it! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest EpicNick1985

dude like i said you awesome stuff!!

any ways i heard from deadpool that you make customs and sell them $10 a piece.

think you can make me a ultimate gambit?

Do I hear a 619? :lol:

Eh? Call me out of touch, but I got no clue what that means!

:lol: it's the number on rey mysterio's pants. it is also the name of his theam song.

oh and thanks lurch for combining that thread to this one.

Skullbuster, that classic gambit is sick! :D i might just need to get one after the holidays... and after everything with my new house is all set. great work man, art asylum should give you a job. :P

BS

I, too, like Gambit. So much so that I made love with him.

Skullbuster, that classic gambit is sick! :D i might just need to get one after the holidays... and after everything with my new house is all set. great work man, art asylum should give you a job. :P

BS

Hey Guys.... Deadpool is having sex with his mates again. I think we need an intervention. :P

You can love your mates, but you can't LOVE your mates.

BS

Hey Guys.... Deadpool is having sex with his mates again. I think we need an intervention. :P

You can love your mates, but you can't LOVE your mates.

I CAN LOVE WHATEVER I WANT! Who said I have problems? YOU have problems!