UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toyfair 2015

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a someone on instagram post a picture of the zed box set for pulp fiction with marsellus holding a box of donuts, a gimp, butch that comes with a extra head and gun, and zed

where?!?!?

On instagram

(sarcasm alert) NOO?!

11007776_1398875053753064_1939471068_n.j

thanks. I'm still surprised that we didn't get marvin instead of Tarintino (-the name butcherer)

All I've been doing at work today is Cycling through here and other toy news sites and it's just been a few pics here and there. That bebop makes me happy that work is being don't on tmnt aside from the wave 2 we've seen. But I really want to see or at least hear about more godzilla and pathfinder mates So I can feel good about those.

All I've been doing at work today is Cycling through here and other toy news sites and it's just been a few pics here and there. That bebop makes me happy that work is being don't on tmnt aside from the wave 2 we've seen. But I really want to see or at least hear about more godzilla and pathfinder mates So I can feel good about those.

Since it seems that a lot of us are doing this, can we refrain from adding to this thread if all we're doing is asking "where?" (especially if the post to which they're referring has stated exactly where the info was found) or collecting pages & pages (& pages) of quotes to multi-quote with a one or two syllable response?

I'm not being mean or trying to be rude, but important info tends to get lost in the shuffle this way. smile.png

As for the Muppets, I guess we'll probably see minimates or selects next year

I bet there's bust, bottle openers, and statues but no minimates

I guess we'll see. Maybe Disney is testing the waters. First Peter Pan, now Nightmare, tomorrow probably Muppets, and next, who knows? Maybe we're in for some Karl Barks Ducks mates in a short while. Maybe? Please.....

Since it seems that a lot of us are doing this, can we refrain from adding to this thread if all we're doing is asking "where?" (especially if the post to which they're referring has stated exactly where the info was found) or collecting pages & pages (& pages) of quotes to multi-quote with a one or two syllable response?

I'm not being mean or trying to be rude, but important info tends to get lost in the shuffle this way. smile.png

I couldnt have said it better myself.

Im HOPING we get to see Godzilla series 3,or atleast control art,or atleast the Ant Man box set.

Spongebob and patrick are going to have variants, Normans have a krang and alternate krang chest, casey jones has 3 ways to display his head, lots of cool new accessories for the turtles, extra heads makes them a must for display options. I swear I see a pizza and a pizza box too!