UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Best of Movie Minimates?

youbastards

Last year, someone reported finding a TRU computer item listing for a Marvel Best of Movie Minimates series, but then it never materialized.

This morning, TRU.com has a listing for a Marvel Best of Movie pack, but it says Daredevil and Sin-Eater. Obviously those are the Wave 43 'mates, but knowing TRU's website reliability, I thought I would post to see if maybe Zach can shed some light on this wave. Was there originally going to be a TRU exclusive Best of Movie wave, but that was cancelled and instead they got cases of Wave 43 but never updated the name of the wave in their system?

Curious. I have no idea what this is about. This sounds like the kind of line that might allow DST to revisit older films. I'd love to add a Doctor Octopus 'mate to my collection, not to mention filling those X-gaps in the First Class line.

We've heard a few times that DST's Marvel movie rights only last over a certain period of time, so I would suspect that the window for a Best Of wave has closed. I would guess that this was to contain Iron Man, Cap, and Thor sets, and TRU decided against it when Cap and Thor began to stagnate. I'd also like to know why Thor 'mates were clearanced months ago, but Cap 'mates still haven't been reduced. What up wit' dat :confused:?

• 2 weeks later...