UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G'Day! All the way from Australia

Hey All,

Thought I would poke my head in and say "G'day". I'm very new to the world of minimates, but have been collecting alot of 1/6 scale figures over the years. Thought it was about time I held on to more of my money but still needed something to collect. These guys seem to be to go for sure!! Great details. Only thing is that I have to import everyone of them. No local comic/toy shops have them!!

Anyways that's enough about me.

Look forward to posting and hearing from you guys

Cheers

Hello Skeg-Man and welcome to the 'verse - and your new addiction! Minimates are great and it's a good time to jump on the bandwagon. There are tons of new 'mates being released these days. Make sure to check out the great Minimate Database (Hail Ivan!).

And living in Germany I know exactly what you mean about importing those little buggers. It's hard to find 'mates here. But there are some Australian 'versers, so they might have some hints where to get them. And there's always Luke's Toystore.

So, welcome on board!

Thanks for the greetings guys.

I've been over to Luke's store for a look. Pricing is very good for us. Prob expect to see a few orders over the next few months.

@Luke - I did collect Hot Toys and among others. Mainly BBI and Dragon. I did alot of customs. Ie, Dark Knight, Joker, Black hawk down Snipers (Randy & Gary), Hoot and others. The list goes on!! Got a few movies guys, Blade and the dream team from Bad Boys. :)

Anyways its good to pick up a hopefully cheaper hobby. Between this and my car, I hope to be content. :)

Also Luke do you have any other Ghostbuster guys currently not up on the store?

Right now the only 1/6 scale stuff I collect is the HT Iron Man and Batman stuff. And I just started customizing them. :)

The only Ghostbusters stuff that we don't currently have listed in the store is the TRU Real Ghostbusters Slimer & Janine in her GB gear, mostly because I keep forgetting to list it. :P All of the older stuff is sold out, and we are not able to get any more from Diamond or TRU. Thanks for your interest!