UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC TRU/entertainment earth marvel vs capcom exclusive

Celebrating the release of MARVEL vs. CAPCOM 3: Fate of Two Worlds, a video game sequel nearly 10 years in the making, this licensed miniature figures set is based on players’ favorite fighters from the highly-anticipated third entry in the franchise! Fans can now recreate beat-‘em-up battle sequences with iconic characters from both MARVEL and CAPCOM , including Hulk, Iron Man, Zero and Morrigan Aensland in their variant, player two colors.

post-189-0-69848400-1309570314_thumb.jpg

his head looks to be the regular sized one, so you could probably put the wave 25 Rulk hair on him if you were so inclined.

alas - the Red looks like a much brighter one on this figure than on the Wave 25 one, so a head-swap might not work as easily, which is a shame because the wave 25 Rulk had a more appropriate face tampo.

I'd rather have one thread for each wave and each individual boxset... things would be so much easier!

It's difficult enough to keep track of all the new releases, especially when one giant thread features TRU exclusives, comic shop releases and SDCC exclusives all in the same place, as in the Marvel bs Capcom thread.

Same with SDCC thread too!

Edited by Pete

I'd rather have one thread for each wave and each individual boxset... things would be so much easier!

It's difficult enough to keep track of all the new releases, especially when one giant thread features TRU exclusives, comic shop releases and SDCC exclusives all in the same place, as in the Marvel bs Capcom thread.

Same with SDCC thread too!

I second this sentiment. I don't know if the board can do this, but it would be nice to be able to collapse large threads down to showing only those posts with pictures.