UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Getting ready for my 4 hr PMP exam

Webhead

So I've spent the last 4 days in a class designed to prep me for a 4 hr PMP certification test. I'm taking that test today at 1:30pm. If I pass I'll be a PMP - Project Management Professional. Basically just a certification in project management. My head's ready to explode with all the info that's been dumped in the last couple days. Anyway just wanted to post this cause I'm excited/nervous. Ok back to final prepping.

Good luck on that. Those kinds of things can be bitches. I remember hazily (and not fondly) the final days before I took the bar exam. Information/anxiety overload leading up to and nothing but dread the days of. Rock that test out, man. Webhead, Certified Pimp.

I am now a pimp and a PMP... a PiMP if you will! It took me 2.5 hrs to plow through the first pass then 3hs 20 min to complete my 2nd and 3rd passes to answer all the questions. But I passed and yes Hawkeye's Junk I am now Webhead PMP.

Toughest exam since college.

Edit: tag updated lol

Edited by Webhead

Congrats, Webhead!

Your talk of cramming is bringing me flashbacks of my comprehensive exams. I studied for them an entire summer. 2 8-hour long written exams in consecutive days. I literally could not sleep the night before the first one I was so nervous.

Congrats, Webhead!

Your talk of cramming is bringing me flashbacks of my comprehensive exams. I studied for them an entire summer. 2 8-hour long written exams in consecutive days. I literally could not sleep the night before the first one I was so nervous.

i still have dreams that i forgot about a class or exam in the college setting. Very strange, and I've been out for 10 yrs

I am now a pimp and a PMP... a PiMP if you will! It took me 2.5 hrs to plow through the first pass then 3hs 20 min to complete my 2nd and 3rd passes to answer all the questions. But I passed and yes Hawkeye's Junk I am now Webhead PMP.

Toughest exam since college.

Edit: tag updated lol

That's exactly how I read your original post -- pimp. I guess your eyes/brain will see what they want. :)

Anyway, WebPimp, congrats!! Does this come with a pay raise/increase?

Anyway, WebPimp, congrats!! Does this come with a pay raise/increase?

No however if/when I decide to change jobs it will definitely help with the salary amount.