UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Imaginext

The Vox

Imaginext started off slow with mainly Batman stuff be recently has really branched out into the JLA more..

Released:

Batman (several versions)

Robin

Superman

Krypto

Green Lantern (Hal)

Kilowog

Ch'p

The Flash

Hawkman

Joker

Penguin

Two Face

Mr. Freeze

The Riddler

Coming Soon:

Catwoman

Clayface

As a GL fan it was cool to see all the GL love from this line too:

GL Jet (ring construct)

Oa Playset

Mech-suit (ring construct)

not to mention the Batcave, Joker Funhouse and all the vehicles. I got the Batcave to use as a Minimate display base but since my boy is loving the toys and they have expanded into more DCU stuff this has become a fun little collection for us.

I picked up the Freeze set at Target last week. I'm a fan of Mr Freeze & thought i could maybe use his helmet for a Minimate custom, but he's kinda cute - i mind end up leaving him as is now.

The rest of the sets on the shelf were all gone within a week. seems like a popular line.

Edited by Nessex

I picked up the Freeze set at Target last week. I'm a fan of Mr Freeze & thought i could maybe use his helmet for a Minimate custom, but he's kinda cute - i mind end up leaving him as is now.

The rest of the sets on the shelf were all gone within a week. seems like a popular line.

ya, they are a bit bigger than Minimates but still look pretty good with customs. I even pose a few minimates in some of the vehicles. My boy has 3 green lantern jets so I use one of them as a display with the DC Minimate Hal Jordan sitting inside.

You can absolutely use that helmet to make a Minimate Mr. Freeze; I did it (has it been that long?) two years ago:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=6164

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=6216

I really like this line, and have found it to be pretty nicely compatible with Minimates. I've been salivating over that GL playset ever since I saw it. I bought the Flash/Hawkman set for my daughter's Easter basket, and I can't wait for Sunday so that... she can play with it. :unsure:

Edited by hellpop