UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Um... Wave 12?

Cloneme

So we know AA/DST can't count, 1 month means 3 and 2 weeks means 4, ship dates of Oct 25 mean Oct. 18 etc etc....

Wave 13 came out yesterday, where is wave 12? Am I missing something? Or are they "uncounting" to fix the Sentry tampo.

OR maybe this was discussed elsewhere(or in elseworlds) and I didn't read it.

-CloneMe

So we know AA/DST can't count, 1 month means 3 and 2 weeks means 4, ship dates of Oct 25 mean Oct. 18 etc etc....

Wave 13 came out yesterday, where is wave 12? Am I missing something? Or are they "uncounting" to fix the Sentry tampo.

OR maybe this was discussed elsewhere(or in elseworlds) and I didn't read it.

-CloneMe

It is being discussed elsewhere... but we didn't tell you... B)

Questions are being asked....

T.

I know what you mean Cloneme my LCS owner was about to call his distributor and see why he was skipped, until I told him that this happened to everyone. When he asked why series 13 came out before 12 I told I did not know but would find out. Needless to say it seems no one knows.

Okay I'm serious. What the hell's going on, are they shipping next week or the week after? Or did the Wizard add mess up their schedule?! Forcing them to ship 13 first so the wave 12 minis in their Wizard World Texas advertisement......

-CloneMe

The E. Spectrum newsletter from DST said that both Wave 12 & 13 are shipping.

Okay I'm serious. What the hell's going on, are they shipping next week or the week after? Or did the Wizard add mess up their schedule?! Forcing them to ship 13 first so the wave 12 minis in their Wizard World Texas advertisement......

-CloneMe

The E. Spectrum newsletter from DST said that both Wave 12 & 13 are shipping.

AdfromDST.jpg

Yep, that's what it said!

Yeah I got my 13 but no word on 12. Hopefully it'll come out before 14... Maybe they thought 13 was unlucky so they released it in 12's spot. And then releasing in the 13th spot will be 12.... nice move DST.... paranoid freaks.

they've annouced wave 14 already?

and I wouldn't think they'd cancel it, that'd be downright silly.

I don't really like wave 14. I woulda prefered an Avengers line, but i digress. I really hope they fix Sentry's belt cus if they don't it would just be a waste of time and money. And what the hell is that thing on power man's head. Is it silver or a beanie or something? What?

I don't really like wave 14. I woulda prefered an Avengers line, but i digress. I really hope they fix Sentry's belt cus if they don't it would just be a waste of time and money. And what the hell is that thing on power man's head. Is it silver or a beanie or something? What?

Yup. It's a beanie. He wears one in the New Avengers comics and elsewhere I'm sure. Let's hope they plug the hole in his head although since the new Prof. X has one as well it's doubtful...

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Oct 21 2006, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they've annouced wave 14 already?

The X3 wave is wave 14...

that sucks. I mean, they look good and everything... but I would prefer to have the wave 14 be a comic wave, not comic movie.