UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ring Constructs Help

mrjasontodd

The movie gl figs are out. The 3" figs each come with constructs. Sinestro comes with a jagged sword perfect for mates. There was also a bow among othersbut seemed a little too big. I'll be picking a few up when the inevitable clearance happens in a few months.

I cannibalized the AOA Nemesis to make armor for Sinestro. Unfortunately his head is too big so I might just give to to another Sinestro Corp member.

d0a4517b.jpg

70fb0e6f.jpg

a3f13091.jpg

7c4acf5a.jpg

e541f619.jpg

Edited by mrjasontodd

I'm liking the last picture. Out of interest, can I see a hand in the "powered up Jon hand" (i.e. a hand inside the Gamma Hulk hand) or is it just my eyes.

And the Saint Walker custom looks awesome. Might have to speak to some people about commissioning one (especally with the Hadouken blast and stand).

wow, it does look like a hand is in there. I did not notice that and I dont see it while I am sitting here. maybe it was a trick of the light?

Luke made my Saintwalker, I believe he posted the face and chest decals for download as well.