UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wrap belt?

I'm having a huge brain lapse and I can't remember which mates have "wrap belts" the sort of belt that goes around the waist and not thru the crotch and torso parts of the mate. Much like the movie deadpool. I know I've seen others but I'm having a hard time remembering.

any help would be appreciated.

I'd check through my collection, but I'm nowhere near it at the moment. However, I do remember off the top of my head that the *comic version* Black Widow has it

(Edit - I forgot there are movie versions too :P )

Edited by Donny B

There are lots and lots and lots. All the Batman, and Batwoman and Batgirl (though they are stylized). Deathstroke, Spymaster... really quite a few. This is what the Database is for! ;)

I don't think any of those are right

This is what the Database is for! ;)

You know, I tried the database last night before posting, but the belt tags don't denote if it wraps around the waist or slides down the torso peg.

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't see the distinction initially, but I agree they are functionally different. I'll add it to the list of new tags and hopeful get it in a future upgrade. :)

This is what the Database is for! ;)

You know, I tried the database last night before posting, but the belt tags don't denote if it wraps around the waist or slides down the torso peg.

Ohhhhh... I didn't see the distinction either. That makes more sense now! :lol:

I think it's a pretty recent phenomenon. Can't think of anyone other then the ones mentioned off the top of my head, but I'll take a look.