UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

my first and best custom

Nice that was an ambitious project to tackle for a first build! I would also enjoy MOTU minimates,I loved that toy line when I was a wee laddie. bright colorful characters one and all, they would make for great MM subjects

very awsome id love to see a few more pics from different angles :D

wow thanks everyone, that means alot...

i also have 2 more MOTU minimate customs in the works already, based on

the Masters Of The Universe Classics toy line.

working on Green Goddess.

just the pain i used in the past, would peel off easily...not a fan of citdel paint

or whatever it is.

thanks again everyone for the kind words...

Nick

now i have a much better reason why i'm selling battlecat...

i just found out that i start school this month and theres no money for at least

a back pak...

at least i got 3 watchers, bid/sale ends in 14 hours, i have a buy it now price for 30.00

hopefully my work is at least 30.00, if anyone here wants it, i am even willing to

make a free panthor for whoever buys it, to the first person that buys it.

the panthor minimate won't be made until the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah!! time to make PANTHOR!!

i have all i need to make 3, two will be 30.00 each and one goes to the awesome guy that bought battlecat as a free gift

for my desperate need of cash...

I am deffinately making one based on an 80's panthor pic I recently seen, where he had armor and helmet like battlecats

well it actually depends if anyone thinks i should really...but i might just wait until someone wants one like that.

other than that I am making them all the same and will give them the same amount of AWESOMENESS!!, each...

and yes i rather enjoyed kunfu panda full of awesomeness.

i should have pictures posted after I take time to study, stay tuned ;)

Nick

hope i dont into trouble for posting off topic, but does anyone know where i can order one of those

giant sized minimate statues?

really want a spider-man or a wolverine, but i can't remember the site i order my sentinel one from.

i think their called minimate maxmates or something.

They were called Marvel Minimates: Max.

And i'm afraid you're out of luck. . . Wolverine & SpiderMan were never produced. The only Max statues that saw the mass-produced light of day were the Sentinel & Galactus.

Prototypes of the Wolverine & SpiderMan Max statues DID make their way onto eBay not long ago, and one of our very own MMMV members (BHM) was lucky enough to score the winning bid on the SpiderMan prototype.

If you're after a Galactus or Sentinel Max statue, your best bet would be to keep an eye open on eBay :thumbsup:

PANTHOR!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=161...7345.1612271730post-4107-1296708021_thumb.jpg

OMG finally!!!

ok now that I have successfully posted the custom and comparison, this is an the most recent pic so far, its actually all done i just need to post the updated pic tomorrow...

so this beauty goes to Donny!!

I have 2 more in the making and will go on ebay for 30.00 each plus the shipping 2 -4.00 but happy with 2.00

for shipping its no biggy 4.00 or at least 2.00 so total 32.00, but they will be on ebay soon his week

unless someone hits me up calling dibs first...lol then i will sell to the first person who emailed me

post-4107-1296708056_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, those customs look like they may be alright but its nearly impossible to tell. Your pics are so blurry and not to mention sideways. How do you expect people to bid on these when they can't even see what the figures look like? And another tip would be not to list the customs on ebay until they are done- I noticed you said you may add a cape and such.

• 2 weeks later...

What happens if Panthor from MOTU and Mumm-Ra were merged together?

you get Panthor the Ever Living!!!

Having lost his evil master Skeletor, in a final battle with He-man and peace returning to Eternia...

Panthor couldn't survive with out Evil.

Meanwhile on New Thundera where Mumm-ra's companion, " Ma-Mutt " had failed to be evil enough for his master

he was abandonned, and then cared for at Cat's Lair where he has retired from evil and loved as a pet.

Back at Mumm-Ra's pyramid, after countless failurs of not achieving the eye of thundera nor the defeat of the Thundercat's

" The Ancient Spirits Of Evil " were fed up with Mumm-ra and sensed the evil within Panthor from afar.

The ancient Sprits of Evil then summond Panthor by opening a dimentional gateway, they snagged Panthor through...

he soon arrived in Mumm-Ra's pyramid where the Evil Ancient Spirits MERGED the two of them together...

creating an even Darker being known now as PANTHOR THE EVER LIVING.

Yeah best I got so far...

created my own humanoid Panthor, so yeah...

still gotta put that snake logo on his chest and make the snakes on the helmet and then his cape.

but you all get the idea of what he looks like.

post-4107-1298887735_thumb.jpg

post-4107-1298887762_thumb.jpg

this is my last attempt, I think i finally got it this time...

so

meet " Cheddar " my Teenage,Mutant,Ninja, Packrat!!...

I decided to do a REVERSED TMNT Universe.

I was going to Make a reverse MOTU with BattleCat standing on his 2 legs, riding his Battle-Human...LOL

but then I thought that would have got me either disqualified or banned.

so This Ninja Pack-Rat is my entry alone but for fun i think i'll make a Turtle master splinter

but call him something else...post-4107-1298955645_thumb.jpg