UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tron Uprising

DarkRedShadow

So their is new details on the tron show coming on disney xd.So here is a summary:

*Takes place when flynn is in the safe house before sam comes and when CLU is taking over.

*Their will be a 10 part micro series before the show in the fall

*The voice cast is Elijah Wood, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Mandy Moore, Paul Reubens, Nate Corddry, Lance Henriksen and Bruce Boxleitner

So you may wonder why I put a bigger font on those 2 names.Well I just wanna see who you think peewee will play.Maybe Zeus?

and for Bruce WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU NEVER SEEN TRON LEGACY

Well Bruce of course if the guy who plays Tron in the movies,and the article does say he will be Tron.BUT by the time Flynn is in his safe house Tron is ALREADY RINZLER in fact in the Tron video game where Kevin is not in his safe house,he is still Rinzler!Any thoughts?

To read the article I got all my info check here:

http://www.slashfilm.com/details-surface-a...ing/#more-94570

Edited by darkredshdow

So their is new details on the tron show coming on disney xd.So here is a summary:

*Takes place when flynn is in the safe house before sam comes and when CLU is taking over.

*The voice cast is Elijah Wood, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Mandy Moore, Paul Reubens, Nate Corddry, Lance Henriksen and Bruce Boxleitner

So you may wonder why I put a bigger font on those 2 names.Well I just wanna see who you think peewee will play.Maybe Zeus?

Well Bruce of course if the guy who plays Tron in the movies,and the article does say he will be Tron.BUT by the time Flynn is in his safe house Tron is ALREADY RINZLER in fact in the Tron video game where Kevin is not in his safe house,he is still Rinzler!Any thoughts?

Well honestly if the show is going to feature Rinzler as a major character, it would be boring not to have him talk. And who says he was Rinzler when Kevin went into the safe house? After all, all it showed when Tron fought Clu was Tron being beaten. He still had to be taken to the repurposing center and processed to become Rinzler. My guess is that Tron's role in this will be between the time he was captured and before he became Rinzler. Which honestly is what I would have liked to see out of Legacy because Tron's role in Legacy just made me sad.

This is bassicaly saying it all

Well honestly if the show is going to feature Rinzler as a major character, it would be boring not to have him talk. And who says he was Rinzler when Kevin went into the safe house? After all, all it showed when Tron fought Clu was Tron being beaten. He still had to be taken to the repurposing center and processed to become Rinzler. My guess is that Tron's role in this will be between the time he was captured and before he became Rinzler. Which honestly is what I would have liked to see out of Legacy because Tron's role in Legacy just made me sad.

Never mind just saw this trailer for the game:

He is hopefully in it for the reason you mentioned.

Edited by darkredshdow

• 1 year later...

Just watched the prelude Beck's Beginning for this on Youtube and LOVED IT! Can't wait for the rest of the series!! I love the lightcopter and simply everything about this!

Edited by gambitron

Just streamed the first episode and some quick thoughts.

The Animation is nice the backgrounds and vehicle designs are very good. I especially liked the tank track bike and the train.

The background and ambient music is lovely I am not a big fan of this style as music to listen too but like Tron Legacy I thought the Daft Punk soundtrack was great and this is more of the same, its such a mood setter.

Bad points for me the character design just looks gawky and awkward everyone is mostly legs and arms.

Story Arc. Now I know thats a strange one to have as a bad point but after what Disney have done to EMH I fear for anything they do now with an overreaching story line. Unless this has been planned already from beginning to end with a set number of episodes to tie into movie/movies together I can see ppl if they miss a few tuning out.