UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

idea: X-Men TAS wave?

XManRCJ

I was just thinking about potential waves, and given the love for this series, I was wondering if anyone else would be interested a wave of mates based off the old show, as it also kill the need for Jim Lee era mates ;).

I'd hope a wave would go like this:

Animated Cyclops/Animated Jean Grey

Animated Storm/Animated Morph(w/extra Dark Morph head)

Animated Jubilee/Animated Gambit

chase: Jean Grey in green mini skirt uniform

I was just thinking about potential waves, and given the love for this series, I was wondering if anyone else would be interested a wave of mates based off the old show, as it also kill the need for Jim Lee era mates ;).

I'd hope a wave would go like this:

Animated Cyclops/Animated Jean Grey

Animated Storm/Animated Morph(w/extra Dark Morph head)

Animated Jubilee/Animated Gambit

chase: Jean Grey in green mini skirt uniform

Yeah, except... Well, just that.

Honestly for me, and not to quell creativity, but I think I've had enough X-Men minimates. I mean 87 versions of Wolverine is enough!

:P

Notice how I didn't include him in the wave...we've now had two chances to get his animated form in both the Giant Sized package, and the Wolverine/Iceman Target two pack. Rouge we got with Mystique, so that's two.

Now if only there were a way around that stupid "no hoverchair" thing for Prof X.....

Evolution is more likely now days, we're talking near a decade since the original X-men Animated series started.

I'd buy it out of a sense of completeness, as I believe we already have 900% more X-men minimates that the world can stand...