UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Versers pics??

Did any of the esteemed members of our little dysfunctional family here at the verse take any pics of other 'Versers?

Like the festivities (Debauchery) while you all were punishing your livers?

I think most of us that weren't able to attend would like to see the fun that you all had.

Please post pics!

MMMVers are quick and wily creatures so all of my attempts came out blurry. Maybe others had more luck.

But I have it on very good authority that all of the following people are avid Minimate fans. They may be members, I don't know.

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

These are only from the first couple days as I haven't had the opportunity to edit or upload anything more recent. Hopefully soon.

Her boots are freaking awesome! :D

:woot:... Oh you said boots... erm yeah those too :blush::whistling:

Sadly I don't have any pix from this year but If no one posts anything then to save the thread I might be able to dig up some from previous yrs... any excuse to post embarrasing pix of Shane,Nervous and the other members :)

T.

I've seen a lot of things in my long life, but this...

IMG_0831.jpg

... even Ivan's excellent camera and skills can not capture the sheer pain this caused. You ought to have seen him from the front -- I know I do anytime I close my eyes.

We couldn't seem to pull more than four of us together at one time this year. As far as I know (or remember), no pictures were taken at these small affairs.

I met and chatted with Ivan, Storm 1:08, and Aaron (plus his cool friend Gary). All very nice people. This one chap from England kept following me around.... "buttheadsmate"(?) I think he called himself. The more time I spent with him, the more I missed Timbo.

Edited by Cappy

I've seen a lot of things in my long life, but this...

IMG_0831.jpg

... even Ivan's excellent camera and skills can not capture the sheer pain this caused. You ought to have seen him from the front -- I know I do anytime I close my eyes.

Thanks to that YT vid, we all can for eternity, right along with you. :(

I think the only thing worse would have been seeing him dig the wedgie out. (You know he got one at some pont during the Con.)

I met and chatted with Ivan, Storm 1:08, and Aaron (plus his cool friend Gary). All very nice people. This one chap from England kept following me around.... "buttheadsmate"(?) I think he called himself. The more time I spent with him, the more I missed Timbo.

Where's the love ..........???? :ermm: