UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Joe Hill's Supernatural Minifigures

It's been a long time since I posted minifigures. These ones are of Sam and Dean from the series Supernatural. They were made from PALz, the now defunct line from Palisades Toys.

th_DSCN0039.jpg

Sam comes with a cell phone (or ghost detector) and a salt-filled shotgun.

Dean comes with the Colt and a flashlight.

They are standing on a custom-made graveyard base, with John Winchester's grave, a cross headstone, and an angel sculpture (sculpted to look like a certain looking character...)

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Joe Hill

Thanks for the responses! I gave this set to a friend for a birthday gift (she claims to be the biggest Supernatural fan ever). While she loved set, she couldn't figure out why the angel grave had a trenchcoat...

All the parts were leftover from the Buffy PALz line, as I have extra since my current goal is to finish all the major Buffy/Angel characters. The cemetery graves all belonged to the Buffy line, with Darla having the angel (which I modified), Ms. Calendar having the John Winchester grave, and Angel having the cross (which you can't see too well in the photo). The main part of the base is just a cut sheet of plastic with sculpted tufts of grass.

TENIME_art, I like your minimate versions! Sam's hair looks perfect for his early seasons look!

Edited by Joe Hill

very well done Sam and Dean im a huge fan of the show