UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2010 exclusives.

Well...i forget thesewere going up today. Crap. Ah well, you know you're a toy collector when you're HAPPY stuff sells out. More money for Mattel. ;)

Hasbro ;)

Mattell stuff gets put up at 9am PST on Aug 2 at mattycollector.com

Edited by Ninja Mate

Already got the DCUC exclusive Plastic Man from someone off ebay for a decent price so I don't have to deal with Mattel and its crazy site now.

If I still tried to collect MOTUC it might be different, but I gave up on that a LONG time ago.

Also have the minimate sets on order at Luke's Toy Store...

Only thing left I'd like is the Sgt. Slaughter figure, but...yeah, that's going for insane prices on ebay...

Just got plastic man in the mail today, from ebay, sorry matty, I ain't risking it, plus I wanted the suitcase so bad, and let me tell you, he is now my favorite dcuc figure, this guys is too much fun!

I'm going to take my chances with Matty on Monday before I resort to ebay. The suitcase just isn't worth $20 to me. Yet.

The suitcase is a small thing unlike say Gleek for the Wonder Twins from last year, so yeah, if you can get him off Matty, do so. I jumped on him off ebay simply because I can never remember when the new stuff goes up on the site let alone get anything when they go up because of how quickly they sell out.

I honestly wonder what next year's exclusive will be...out of worry.