UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the Riddler epsiode. Great one! Loved the which blade thing. Well done!

Thanks Bob, I wrote that months ago and have been dying for it to hit the schedule. That joke is one of the few jokes that I myself laugh out loud all the time at.

Look for more Riddler in about a month.

Roo? :lol:

I forget, are guns legal in the games? :P

Loved the Deathstroke cameo.

The entire storyline grew around that "Roo" joke so I'm glad you enjoyed. As for Deathstroke well I just had to touch on that. One of my main goals this year is to involve more DC elements.

Glad you guys enjoyed.

Just a note that tonmorrow will be a very special Megacon Edition of Minimate Theatre. Be sure to check out this TRIPLE SIZED issue along with new megacon editions of our other comics and blogs over at crimsonmonkey.com

Also if anyone will be at megacon send me a PM and hopefully we can meet up!

Updated 3/24/11 - #63: The Few and the Proud

This is a huge one and a labor of love. This special Megacon edition features Bob and Deadpool joining the Marines of the Halo Universe as they help diplomacy with the Kree and royal Gorn family. Ph and check that new title too! Hope you all enjoy!

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-theatre/minimate-theatre-63-the-few-and-the-proud/

Edited by DaveOMac

Loving the new X-Force comic!

an Asylum Against Him was great too.

Thanks for sharing em with us :)

Thanks Nessex. There's another X-force comic on Monday and we'll be coming back to them again in about a month or so. We'll also be checking in on the Riddler now and then and pick up on what johnny Storm's been doing since he was fired.

I'm glad you are enjoying these as all these random stories are actually leading to something.