UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Quick customs Harry potter

• 2 weeks later...

I think you're going to have a tough time doing good QC's of Harry Potter characters without a some decal/paint customization. There just aren't enough production parts that match up.

If DST were to get the license though, Luke's Harry and He Who Musn't...*shrug*...Voldemorte look amazing.

If you absolutely have to QC without painting and decals, I'd say start with the Lord of the Rings line and work from there...You might actually be able to get a nice Sirius Black QC started with Aragorn...

fig0167h250.jpg

Edited by youbastards

If you're looking for a good "young-looking man in glasses" head for Harry, I'd probably recommend Lab Coat Baltar from the Battlestar Galactica waves except for the fact that he has those... golden-brown eyes instead of green. Harry usually has unkempt black hair, so the mussed-up hairpiece used for Movie Deadpool should work just fine I think. (His bangs should also cover up his scar partly, but that's just fan nitpicking at this point.)

Voldemort You Know Who? You got me stumped there.

• 3 weeks later...