UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

who was s'posed to tell ME?!?!?!

This is where all you suckers went!~ Thanks for letting ME know!!! :angry: I thought everyone quit mates cause they quit coming out. Glad to see some old friends and new faces. :D AA forums suck huh? Anyways, I'm back too so we'll all catch up soon!!! For those who don't remember me, I once ate a Spiderman head (never confirmed passing if ya know what I mean), I provided Mini-Venom (pretty sure it was his fanfic) with his mate scale toilet, and I made a few unique customs.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v297/jadianblack/

Glad you found your way back Jadian and thanks for the link - I've added most of your customs to the Gallery over at the HQ. Although I couldn't decide whether to file "Hulkpoo" under "H" for Hulk or "P" for Poo...

So Danny, how many Minimate fans is that now who frequent neither MMC nor MMHQ? ;)

So Danny, how many Minimate fans is that now who frequent neither MMC nor MMHQ? ;)

Its not that we hadn't ever been to MMC, just that (well, speaking personally) I'd already read all the reviews long ago (had to end up bookmarking the damn batcave...("%*&$^@#!"), and its been so long since new ones came out, I figured there wasn't much point in checking back (Sorry, Danny...I've seen the light!)..."we're not worthy...we're not worthy..................."

:)

Glad you found your way back Jadian and thanks for the link - I've added most of your customs to the Gallery over at the HQ. Although I couldn't decide whether to file "Hulkpoo" under "H" for Hulk or "P" for Poo...

Actually, Danny's on vacation. Case you din't know

I checked MMC just recently, but I guess I didn't realize there was a forum there too. MMHQ I thought was down because the main page loads info from May? Don't take any offense, but most of my topics on the old AA page went over like a turd in a punch bowl too.... :(

OMG bad Brent Craig flashbacks!!! I have yet to see She-Hulk from Espania around the board, but I just may have missed her. Is it just me or does anyone else think she smoking hot? Thanks for the warm welcome and no worries on finding me. I kinda lost myself toy wise over the summer.

Luke- I am working on some original customs, nothing from comics or movies. The DarkTide heads make for amazing......... ZOMBIES!!!!

I'll post some pics in progress of a minimate version of my nephew I am working on. It's roughly 1.25-1.5 inches. He's only 5. It's kind of a fictional zombie piece I have been tinkering with. Think Dawn of the Dead meets Reign of Fire meets Blade meets Buttwoman 97. Gotta have some skin yo!

Thanks to all who have welcomed me, and HUGE thanks to anyone that remembers me too. It's nice to be known, if even a little bit. Glad to have you back too Kale, I missed you bro! ;) Anyone know about She-hulk? I didn't see that name on the member list?

Right on, she was a cool chick. She traded me my Black Electra, so I figured I'd make sure she knew where everyone went. I owed her as much. She really wanted a Night Crawler or Colosus too. If anyone knows how to get her attention, I'd hook her up with the new Target packs when I can find them. Thanks for the confirm TBT. It's good to be back among good folks!