UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG CYLON PRE-ORDERS UP AT STUCKAKID

Xybot

ALRIGHTY FOLKS!

Pre-orders are up at stuckakid ... Classic and Modern cases for $51.99 a piece.

CLASSIC CYLON CASES

MODERN CYLON CASES

Also, be sure to check out out new pre-order menu ... chock full of goodies like those wicked-bad import Marvel lead figurines. Also, the Absolute Sandman vol. 1 for the nice stuckakid discount ...

NEW PRE-ORDER MENU @ STUCKAKID

The 'kid loves ya!

Not sure if this belongs under this topic but what about if I only want one of each figure, not 2 whole cases?

I'm sure Stuckakid will have individual figures for sale once they have them in stock. However, due to case ratios it might be cheaper to purchase a whole case. I imagine the rare figures will cost more than the suggested retail price but this is only speculative.

Yes, we will also be selling individual figures ... "common" figures should be at $5. Hopefully, a little bit cheaper if we can manage. Not sure what the others will be, but I'm sure it will be a little more. As you can see, we are not trying to kill people on this. We just want to offer it at a resonable price ... help tide folks over until the regular series is released.

That's a good price xybot. Any idea what it'd be to ship a case to us lot over 'ere?

We have a handy-dandy new(ish) feature at checkout ... gives you the shipping charges before you finalize the order. It does require that you log in. But this way you get the shipping rate based on your location.

Hope this helps!

Yeah, I'll vouch for the goodness of StuckaSteal... er, -Kid! ;) I've ordered from Xybot and his bunch, they're a great group and as badly addicted to minimates as the rest of us!

SO. Anyway want to get just half a case of each flavor? (Hey! Stop laughing -- I know that's a sissy order in this crowd, but one can only do so much...)

^But then you'd be missing the variant/chases! Do you really think that you live with yourself if you didn't have a gold commander to lead your troops or a bloody "just-ripped-out-your-heart" Centurian?! C'mon man, that's the whole reason to cave for this marketing ploy! I was originally planning to troop-build with the vehicle/figure asst.(and I'm sure I still will), but "Goldy" is essential!

• 3 weeks later...

I just pulled the trigger on a case of modern Cylons! Awesome selection for army builders. It's nice to know that I'll at least be covered on variants for this wave!

• 3 weeks later...

Not to rain on Stuckakid's parade but AFX has the Cylon cases for $44.99 and they've confirmed that there are indeed 12 figures per case not 8 as it says on their site.

I've already ordered mine from the Kid, since they're members of the community, but just in case there are some bargain hunters out there...

Not to rain on Stuckakid's parade but AFX has the Cylon cases for $44.99 and they've confirmed that there are indeed 12 figures per case not 8 as it says on their site.

I've already ordered mine from the Kid, since they're members of the community, but just in case there are some bargain hunters out there...

I didn't realize there were only 500 cases... and I thought about AFX, bit for one, shipping, and two, it's $7, I can spare it to help the community. I'll probably buy these before the first wave though