UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Further stories of our resident pimp...

Aaron

So a few weeks ago I was in a bar talking to a young lady. After talking for a while she tells me that she used to work at a pud in San Diego called Dublin Square. I recognize this as one of the favorite hang-outs of our very own Timbo. I mention that I have a friend named Tim, who is from England, who frequents that pub. She gets a big smile on her face and her eyes light up she says that of course she knows Tim, and asks me how he is doing, tells me some stories of times that Tim spent at the pub, and to make sure that I pass on a hello to him from her. I thought of course, out of all the ramdom people that we may know, she just happens to know Tim. So Tim, Laura "#2" (she said to make sure I said "#2" because appantly Tim knows a lot of Luaras) from Dublin Square says Hi.

The legend grows....

B) If anyone uses the word "inflatable" in the next few posts there will be some serious pimpslaping going on ...

As in "As soon as I mentioned Timbo's name, she seemed to shrink, become rumpled, and with a resigned Wheeeeeeee! she flew out of the window!!"

:P:P:P

B) If anyone uses the word "inflatable" in the next few posts there will be some serious pimpslaping going on ...

As in "As soon as I mentioned Timbo's name, she seemed to shrink, become rumpled, and with a resigned Wheeeeeeee! she flew out of the window!!"

:P:P:P

LMFAO :lol: What a good way to start the morning.

I don't know a girl that doesn't like toys...Oh we are talking about minimates. :lol:

<--------------Hello! Chick who likes minimates here...

Ok, yeah, I buy them for my kid (I think) :P , but I still think they're really cool...who else would buy them for him!

Every time I spy any more boxes of them I HAVE to look and usually pick up one or two...and my hubby gives me that eye-rolling look (you all know the one...)

:o