UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

neolego

I'm getting a little sick by this "shop exclusive features". I realise it's all to get money and stuff but a) I can't remember the last time ANY exclusive like that has been available in the UK and b ) I've heard you won't be able to share the codes any more. Once it's been used, that's it; "gone for good". However if there's anyway I can get all the exclusive costumes announced so far, I bloody well will (especally if I can get Captain Universe 2099. Anyone else thing the Cap Universe costumes would make an awesome boxset?!).

Rant aside, 2099 is pretty much the only universe that would interest me and sure enough, we got him. I can't wait to see what he plays like.

Edited by pawcanada

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rant aside, 2099 is pretty much the only universe that would interest me and sure enough, we got him. I can't wait to see what he plays like.

this is how he will play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvBmJC4p6_8

{he likes to dive}

this is how he will play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvBmJC4p6_8

{he likes to dive}

• 4 weeks later...
Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to present your esteemed 2099 villain: The Scorpion

WOW!He looks awesome.But I can't help but think of alien{from the movie alien} when I see scorpion.

He looks like a cross between the Xenomorph and the bug from Men in Black. It's a great design though. July 21st they reveal the final universe BTW.

Carnage and Deadpool. :D

Considering Ultimate Deadpool he may not be as awesome as you think. He belongs more in the Amazing universe. Oh and the Amazing Universe has another villain revealed, the Juggernaut.

So far we have

Amazing: Juggernaut and Kraven

2099: Hobgoblin and Scorpian

Ultimate: Carnage and Deadpool

Noir: The Goblin and Hammerhead

Honestly I think they'dve been better off with the 1602 Universe. Would make for a nice change of pace and also have Spider-Man from multiple areas in the timeline AND in multiple dimensions. Instead we get two set around the same time and one is black suit. Yeah I love Ultimate Spider-Man, own the whole series, but honestly there are more interesting universes for this game.

I actually don't think Ultimate Deadpool is awesome. At all. That story-arc with the island and the Reavers was just dumb, and I was kinda hoping we'd get a more interesting threat like, say, Dr. Octopus or even Vulture.

Also, I'm with you on wanting a universe other than Ultimate for the 4th Dimension. They should have given 1602 a shot. Hell, I'd take the Reign Universe over Ultimate if they wanted a black-suit Spidey so badly.

Edited by fnwebslinger

Maybe Jeph Loeb will be a villain in the Ultimate universe! :lol:

Oh hell I hope so. Really what did the ultimate Universe do to deserve him? It was strolling along perfectly well on its own then they drop a bridge on it. [scowl]

im suprised that juggernaught and deapool are in this game(though even though he's ultimate) im glad deapol is getting as much screen time as he is comictime but this seems like a bad choice if they have to do ultimate make some new versions of other characters like......the spot!! :D also im pretty sure they showed sandman was also in noir im still hoping for vulture and electro to be revealed for amazing

p.s. house of m would have been better than ultimate IMO

im suprised that juggernaught and deapool are in this game(though even though he's ultimate) im glad deapol is getting as much screen time as he is comictime but this seems like a bad choice if they have to do ultimate make some new versions of other characters like......the spot!! :D also im pretty sure they showed sandman was also in noir im still hoping for vulture and electro to be revealed for amazing

Vulture is in Noir already. Doubt they'd repeat villains.

Plus there already is an Ultimate Spot. He was a very short-lived character and was kinda creepy...

Now there's one Ultimate character that I'd like to see, but he wouldn't do for brawler characters very well: Mysterio. I think his Ultimate version is superior to the 616.

Plus there already is an Ultimate Spot. He was a very short-lived character and was kinda creepy...

Now there's one Ultimate character that I'd like to see, but he wouldn't do for brawler characters very well: Mysterio. I think his Ultimate version is superior to the 616.

oh i didnt relize that was vulture i just saw the pic and thought morbius but thats cool im glad he's there and he looks creepy ok well now i want to see the lizard in amazing

oh i didnt relize that was vulture i just saw the pic and thought morbius but thats cool im glad he's there and he looks creepy ok well now i want to see the lizard in amazing

He'd definately fit there best out of all the universes. Now if they were doing 1602 I'd have to put him there. But Ultimate Lizard is too small a character, 2099 already has Scorpian and he's kinda close to Lizard, and Noir, well, he'd fit there too but really Vulture is basically the Lizard without a skin condition.

oh also anyone have any ideas for the final boss? kaine? kang? madame web? the beyonder? howard the duck?

I'm gonna say madame web.I am just wondering on how the final boss is gonna be like for gameplay.Like which spidey are you?It would be awesome if you get to choose your favorite out of the 4 then fight the other 3 and a bunch of other spider-men

not sure if anyones seen this but apparently bestbuy and kmart are coming out with exclusive costumes kmarts got scarlet spidey and bestbuys got negative zone spidey also in the game you can unlock manga spidey and armored spidey

• 2 weeks later...

According to what I read, Scarlet, Negative Zone and Iron Spidey are just "early unlocks" and you can get them "naturally" during the course of the game. Also the Captain Universe costumes will be available as DLC.

Which IMO is how this shop exclusive bollocks SHOULD BE! I like to buy a game where I can get the best deal on trade ins, promotional vouchers and/or if I have a loyalty card, not just because one shop happens to have my FAVOURITE Spidey costume of all time.

And considering as how I live on the other side of the pond, I have no sodding clue which shop will be carrying any exclusive costumes that I might happen to want.

I am completely against exclusives by stores. I'm OK with exclusives by Console, but I don't want to have to decide between two things that I really want and can't have them both. Early Unlocks is fine, but if they told me there was no Scarlet Spider contume in the game unless I buy the Kmart version, I would be really ticked........especially since I didn't realize Kmart still exsisted!

As for the game it's self, I have to say that I'm very cautions so far. It looks OK, but it's such a drastic departure from what I love about Spider-Man games I'm not sure if it will work. I don't like that it's not open world but I really like that you get to play as 4 unique main characters. I don't like that they used Black Ultimate Spider-Man as a universe either, that seemed predictable and lazy, but again I will still watch closely until release.

While not everyone agrees, I feel Ultimate Spider-Man is the best Spider-Man game to date.....without exception! Big open world, Cell shaded comic feel, 2 completely different playable characters, fantastic story/presentation. To be honest, I'm waiting for Ultimate 2, that is the game I want.......and it looks like I'll be waiting even longer. neo

Unlockable Achievements in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Warning: This also reveals the boss fights as well as the identity of the final boss): http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sp...s/achievements/

Hmm, that's not really surprising since that person's name was mentioned in the description of how the story starts.

Unlockable Achievements in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Warning: This also reveals the boss fights as well as the identity of the final boss): http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sp...s/achievements/

Hmm, that's not really surprising since that person's name was mentioned in the description of how the story starts.

Figures it would be him. Which version I wonder? Or is it possibly all four at once? Well that would kick ass.