UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Question on the Release Date for DC:

The Vox

Could someone clarify this for me. Am I correct in my understanding that once the announcement is made on the (hopeful) release of Series 1 of the DC Mates.. it will be 3 months from that time until they actually hit stores?

I thought I read that once something is resolicitated it takes 3 months after the date is announced for the product to arrive.

If anyone has any solid info on this I would be ablidged.

Vox

I understand that no one knows the release date. Thanks man. I was more curious as to how Resolicitations work. I have never followed a collectible line before and I thought someone mentioned last month that with resolicitations there is a 3 month wait for product after the resolicitation is official announced. I know that nobody knows for sure.. but if anyone could educate me on the whole "resolicited" thing, then i would be much ablidged.

Usually items are solicited with at least a 3 month lead time (meaning October solicited items show up in December etc). When items are resolicited they tend to follow the same rules.

Keep in mind the three month lead time usually tends to be the minimum, lsots of stuff is solicited way in advance.