UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Don't be a scrounger

AdyCarter

:angry:

Those who have been around a while will recall that these types of issues raise their head every so often...

While we are a pretty generous community whom help each other out with stuff and we run a lot of giveaways, this is not to be expected.

Since making this post FOUR people have PM'd me asking if I could give them a Surfer too, now admittedly most of them were polite, but still, its a little cheeky.

Please, please don't send people PMs who you have heardly spoken to asking for free stuff, its just a little rude..

Cheers :P

There is a reason for the Wants/Haves lists in the Flea Market forum and also the Parts Lists.

There are great members that provide a helping hand. Taking advantage of someone's kindness is very rude and inappropriate behavior.

Be aware that behind the scenes many of us communicate by PM and outside of the Forums. If you become a scrounger it will be talked about between members. Believe me that the word gets out eventually and the doors will be shut by members.

Edited

I already got a free one from the contest, but Ady's right. It is rude. However, if someone does advertise giving away free mates, then ask. I may be doing so myself soon to get rid of some of the other versions of characters I have but don't really want. Plus, it's a great way to give back to the boards. Don't bother me quite yet though :P .

I was joking about the Silver Surfer thing, I think I have a few... somewhere... And Yeah I'll probably be giving all of mine away if the best they can come up with is a bunch of cereal mascots. What a waste. :angry:

Don't bother me quite yet though :P .

........famous last words...... :blink::blink::blink:

Is your inbox full yet? :P

No, actually no one has bothered me. I don't have MANY spares, but still, I've got a couple. Let's see:

Gaijin Wolverine II

New X-men Wolverine

Giant Sized Wolverine

New X-men Cyclops

Dark Phoenix Saga Cyclops

I think thats it. If anyone want to TRADE for em let me know. I know they're all worth about 3 gold spideys :P .