UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 32 Cable Question

RaginCajun713

Thanks for the link. Yepp, mine didn't come with the knife. And there are pieces missing off the back of both of x-23's heads. Wow, I am missing with every 'Mate so far. The only set I got that didn't have any problems was the Wave 28 Gambit and Psylocke, although I can barely stand Psylocke bc the right leg is longer, like most of mine. =( this sucks. I still haven't heard back from my first email to DST, and now I have a laundry list of problems.

Is this a private newbie 'moan thread' or can anyone join in? Whilst I (we) sympathise with you just might find reading the specific thread that deals with the particular problem of missing parts . I could do a link but that would be making things too easy. Welcome to the boards & well done Goober for pointing out that the Database,along with Central, is your friend . DST do frequent these boards & I am told are extremely helpful regards missings part but not infallible. Regards replying to emails ,again I sympathise, but do you guys querying your Minimate retailer first of all about a replacement before getting in touch with DST?

Edited by buttheadsmate

... but do you guys querying your Minimate retailer first of all about a replacement before getting in touch with DST?

The place I bought mine from is an hour and change away from my house and I guess I don't love making a special trip for a tiny piece of plastic.

It must suck without a telephone.

I suppose the little comic store I went to isn't going to mail me a new one.

Do you work for them? Maybe you could help me, because you seem to have taken my customer service inquiry as a personal insult.

If I'd taken this personally .....you'd know!

Do I work for 'them'? No! Can I help? I was trying .... initially. I just noticed however that "3 emails to DST" & "'Does anyone from DST read these boards"..... made this important to you.............then I read about "a special trip for a little piece of plastic" ..... not so important now :D

If I buy anything from a store I let THEM know the problem first & then liaise with the distributor/manufacturer as well....DST in this instance . I haven't bought that many Minimates & had that many problems to know if this is successful or not.....but I know other members have discussed it in the appropriate thread .

Please take a look at it.

It must suck without a telephone.

I suppose the little comic store I went to isn't going to mail me a new one.

Do you work for them? Maybe you could help me, because you seem to have taken my customer service inquiry as a personal insult.

BHM messes with everyone; he's the board's comic relief. Wasn't attacking you, just being himself.

And is usually always funny. ;)

I have yet to pick up my Cable set, or ave 32 in general, so i'll have to check it out when i do. Thank God my LCS will hold things indefinitely for me. :)

I took a look at that thread and it was buried in the forums and hadn't been posted in for a while.

I saw someone post a fresh one on the front page and added to it. The forum is fairly slow moving so I didn't see a problem with it. I wouldn't have come here if I hadn't exhausted all of my easy options.

I just posted this thread because I couldn't find any other thread with this problem, and I didn't see him in the pictures. I was just posting a question asking which accessories he should have came with. And yes, I have tried contacting DST. This set I bought from an online comic shop, and paying more for shipping back and forth to replace it than what I paid for it when I haven't gotten paid in a few weeks due to a car accident is out of the question. The others I bought at a LCS, and they only had 1 set of each left. This is because most are older sets (Wave 4...etc.) SO I have tried contacting the retailers. I didn't mean for this to be a moan thread, I was just trying to post a question, not a moan.

Eh, I don't think I'll bother with it. I hate contacting the companies anyway because I feel like a bother. Especially now with all the problems I have with them. I'll prob just forget about it. Although now I'm prob. not going to get Wave 33, 35, or 36. I might still get 34 because a want a lot of the mates in it, but I don't want to waste money on the other waves for the 1 character per set I want and have the chances of having them missing/broken as my luck with 'Mates is horrible, far worse than anything else I have ever collected. It just sucks because I really like how they look and all, but I just have no luck with them. The only 'mate I really wanted from series 33 anyway was Sentinel, kind of wanted Thor a little, but I wanted at least 3 Sentinels, but I don't want extra Rachel Summers, so nvm, I'll just skip them.

Eh, I don't think I'll bother with it. I hate contacting the companies anyway because I feel like a bother. Especially now with all the problems I have with them. I'll prob just forget about it. Although now I'm prob. not going to get Wave 33, 35, or 36. I might still get 34 because a want a lot of the mates in it, but I don't want to waste money on the other waves for the 1 character per set I want and have the chances of having them missing/broken as my luck with 'Mates is horrible, far worse than anything else I have ever collected. It just sucks because I really like how they look and all, but I just have no luck with them. The only 'mate I really wanted from series 33 anyway was Sentinel, kind of wanted Thor a little, but I wanted at least 3 Sentinels, but I don't want extra Rachel Summers, so nvm, I'll just skip them.

OY! if only there was someplace where members of this forum could get together and trade unwanted mates for wanted mates???

try either the "wants/haves" "want/buy"

sorry for the sarcasm

OY! if only there was someplace where members of this forum could get together and trade unwanted mates for wanted mates???

sorry for the sarcasm

I have posts in both.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the sarcasm

I have posts in both.

I'm just looking for the variant Rachel in the Excalibur Phoenix outfit. So if either of us get it, we could split the pack?