UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I expct this board to disappear now that I've tracked Timbo down once again...

HA!

Funny, I keep finding the new sites after the old ones shut down (might take me awhile but I get there eventually)...and lo & behold, all my old favorite & familiar ID names are there waiting for me...feels so home-y :D

I've been found..... *packs bags and runs*.... erm what do you mean you're not the IRS?

*unpacks bags and relaxes*

Welcome back BM, I dont think there is a policy of closing shop just because you signed up, although I'd check the site policy just to be sure :D

T.

p.s. the title of this thread did scare me a little... It sounds like I have my own personal stalker!

I see Donster found his way here, too...(*choosing next stalk victim*)

Timbo, I just picked on you b/c you abbreviated your ID so it took me awhile to say "aha" & figure out you were 'that guy from the other boards'...so don't feel TOO special :P

I see Donster found his way here, too...(*choosing next stalk victim*)

Timbo, I just picked on you b/c you abbreviated your ID so it took me awhile to say "aha" & figure out you were 'that guy from the other boards'...so don't feel TOO special :P

Yep, where else could I actually get some new information regarding the Minimate license ;) Not really sure what your id(Mauled Vader?) was on the old AA forum, but welcome to the party :D