UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Work

Nice work LoneWulf.

I've never been a Power Rangers fan, but your drawings look great. i think these would make for cool looking Mini's.

Thanks for the words of praise. about to upload a few more, but once again rangers so I'm afraid most people will be taking one look and shunning the idea

here's a few more

white ranger and ninjor

post-2760-1262133573_thumb.jpg

Lord Zedd v.1 and Rita Repulsa

post-2760-1262133674_thumb.jpg

Goldar v.1 and Rito Revolto v.1

post-2760-1262133741_thumb.jpg

Ivan OOze and Tengu Warrior

post-2760-1262133771_thumb.jpg

Scorpina and Finster

post-2760-1262133801_thumb.jpg

Squatt and Baboo

post-2760-1262133831_thumb.jpg

Real spiffy work buddy :thumbsup: Contrary to conventional wisdom I highly approve of Power Rangers Minimates in any shape or form... as long as it's Minimates.

Now let's see some Bulk and Skull designs :lol:

P.S. Almost forgot about Alpha! (And how on earth would one Minimateize Zordon? :blink:)

Edited by NorthRaider

Real spiffy work buddy :thumbsup: Contrary to conventional wisdom I highly approve of Power Rangers Minimates in any shape or form... as long as it's Minimates.

Now let's see some Bulk and Skull designs :lol:

P.S. Almost forgot about Alpha! (And how on earth would one Minimateize Zordon? :blink:)

Thanks for the compliments. Haven't done Alpha yet and I'm not truly pleased with my Bulk and Skull designs- the only problem now is finding a way to upload all the designs for the Rangers that I have done (with 17 seasons and me having done 16 of them almost in full- not done yet there's a lot) plus I'll be uploading more than the Power Rangers soon

I recommend Photobucket. It automatically resizes photos once you upload them and you can sort them in folders and stuff (can be useful for those 16 seasons ;)) Then you just need to get the hang of BB tags and you're all set :)

I recommend Photobucket. It automatically resizes photos once you upload them and you can sort them in folders and stuff (can be useful for those 16 seasons ;)) Then you just need to get the hang of BB tags and you're all set :)

actually since they're all on paper I simply use an art folder with dividers to keep them in the right spot, the hard part is finding the time right now to whip out the camera and take pics to upload. ahhh the drama of life.

since this seems to be enjoyed by many (or few) I figured I wouldn't kill it with more uploading of rangers- but expect there to be a tidal wave coming after this:

from one of my favorite movies 'Dog Soldiers' comes

Sargent Welles and Private Cooper

post-2760-1262230573_thumb.jpg

Spoon and Megan

post-2760-1262230642_thumb.jpg

Captain Ryan and werewolf

post-2760-1262230669_thumb.jpg

and I'm sure people will recognize some of the X-Men Evolution cast

Prof.X and Magneto

post-2760-1262230757_thumb.jpg

Cyclops and Jean Grey

post-2760-1262230785_thumb.jpg

Nightcrawler and Rogue

post-2760-1262230811_thumb.jpg

Toad and Avalanche

post-2760-1262230867_thumb.jpg

Wolverine and Sabretooth

post-2760-1262230894_thumb.jpg

annnnnnd, since they were mentioned before and are the best duo EVER- Bulk and Skull v.1

post-2760-1262231026_thumb.jpg

your x-men evolution are awesome especially avalanche and toad and magneto great work!!!

I see Bulk's stomach-stapling operation went swimmingly :P

It would be fun to see an attempt at customizing these random guys, and Blob would make a near-excellent base for Bulk's, erm, bulk.

And I'm really loving your X-Men Evolution designs! Just the right balance of the cartoon's dynamic look and Minimate, uh, minimalism. Kurt's expression is just perfect, and Toad just needs some Minimate slipper feet and he'll be all set.

I see Bulk's stomach-stapling operation went swimmingly :P

It would be fun to see an attempt at customizing these random guys, and Blob would make a near-excellent base for Bulk's, erm, bulk.

And I'm really loving your X-Men Evolution designs! Just the right balance of the cartoon's dynamic look and Minimate, uh, minimalism. Kurt's expression is just perfect, and Toad just needs some Minimate slipper feet and he'll be all set.

once again thanks for the props. good call on the slipper feet, but at the time when I designed him those hadn't been created....

Hey LWZ,

Some nice stuff there, not a big fan of power rangers but the artwork itself is pretty cool.

One thing I will request though is perhaps resizing your images, they are averaging 2mb per image and with you posting 20+ of them so far it's not very friendly to those on slow connections or the sites bandwidth limits.

T.

been busy working on new customs (including a new Zedd and Goldar) but figured I'd post some of my semi-favorite (don't have pics of my favorite yet but working on it) so here goes- btw I decided to nix the rest of the Rangers (mostly) and show the villains since the Rangers mostly have the same look w/ no special quirks or whatever- just different themes and weapons.

From Power Rangers in Space, Ecliptor and Darkonda

post-2760-1262755536_thumb.jpg

From Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, Vypra and Olympius

post-2760-1262755561_thumb.jpg

And from Power Rangers Jungle Fury the Red Tiger Ranger and Dai Shi

post-2760-1262755396_thumb.jpg

the Overlords of Air and Land, Carnisoar and Grizzaka

post-2760-1262755484_thumb.jpg

and Phantom Beast King Dai Shi and Phantom Beast General Camille

post-2760-1262755510_thumb.jpg