UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Box Set 2

Sadly neglected in the recent avalanche of releases, here are pictures of the two new releases in Box Set 2.

Gozer%20poser.jpg

Gozer has some pearlessence to her, like Moonstone and 90's Storm, although her color is a pale off-white.

Staypuft%20poser.jpg

Note that Winston and Ray are identical to their previous releases, thus no pictures.

Edited by Cappy

Gozer-Dana looks pretty, in a possessed-by-an-ectoplasmic-psycho-presence kind of way.

Gozer isn't Dana. Dana turns into a Terror Dog.

Thanks for the pics Cappy, not having been tempted by the second TRU exclusive wave, I am very keen on this set.

I always thought of Gozer as asexual. DST have proved me very very wrong!!! :D

As BHM isn't around at the moment to do this, it falls to me:

You always thought of Gozer as a sexual what? :D

Also, whenever I see the word Gozer, it reminds me of Fraggle Rock.

So, which would funnier, seeing the Ghostbusters on top of the building and a Dozer comes out to fight them or Gozer showing up on an episode of Fraggle Rock?

Definitely the former...

Doozer the Doozerian. Good Evening. As a duly designated representative of the city, county and state of New York, I order you to cease any and all building activity and return forthwith to your rock of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

So, which would funnier, seeing the Ghostbusters on top of the building and a Dozer comes out to fight them or Gozer showing up on an episode of Fraggle Rock?

Definitely the former...

Doozer the Doozerian. Good Evening. As a duly designated representative of the city, county and state of New York, I order you to cease any and all building activity and return forthwith to your rock of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

A giant Doozer would serve those Fraggles right after all the years of their constructs being eaten by the hippie Muppets

Definitely the former...

A giant Doozer would serve those Fraggles right after all the years of their constructs being eaten by the hippie Muppets

Maybe the Doozers shouldn't have used delicious radishes as their building material. :P

Has anybody else realized that Gozer's neck is a tad on the short side. Her head has very limited mobility, as it practically touches her shoulders when sitting on the neck joint. Both sets I picked up had this as did the one a buddy of mine picked up at another comic book shop.

Any one here have that problem?

Edited by MINI_MYTE