UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

any know where to find non-blurry unmasked pics of upcoming hank pym

eddie h

any know where to find non-blurry unmasked pics of upcoming hank pym from comic con? the giant man and yellow jacket versions with hair... I want to see them but every pic I have found is blurry and focuses on the figures and not the head in front of them on the ground.

The attached photo contains unmasked shots of YellowJacket and Giant Man (although you've probably already seen some version of this photo). Unfortunately, I can't provide a source reference, as I do not recall the web-site from which I obtained this photo.

This issue may be worth raising in the next "Ask DST" session. Art Asylum may be willing to post photos of unmasked, upcoming Minimate figures on their web site.

post-950-1255466190_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega_M

Hmmm... Goliath's hairpiece looks like the one wave 26 movie Deadpool got. Not 100% on Yellowjacket's, but it bears a close resemblance to wave 21 movie Tony Stark.

And how come I never noticed Goliath's duck feet before? Odd. And no powerhouse piece.

I don't like the duck feet.It just kills the figure for me.*sigh* :(

They've recently been releasing figures featuring Duck Feet with an additional pair of regular feet, so hopefully you'll be able to display GiantMan with regular feet :)