UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Homework Help

entertheninja!

I somehow managed to get into Algebra 1 this year(8th grade) and I'm finding it interesting however it is a bit difficult. As I'm working on some BS worksheet i thought I'd pose this question/statement: I know I'm not the only one in school on the Multiverse and maybe others have my dilemma(correct spelling?). It does not neccesarily(correct spelling?)have to be just question/answer but maybe help and walkthroughs. I know that there is a math teacher here and I know there are other students so maybe we could help each other out. Maybe even cause BHM to think some :biggrin: but yeah those are my two cents i think it'd be a good idea. What do you all think?

I like the idea, but I'm not 100% sure that it's gonna be sold to the rest of the guys. I personally will do all I can to help out fellow students. Just don'te EVER ask me about Math or Chemistry. Literature, I'm good. History, I'm more or less good. Math and Chemistry, HELL NO!

If anyone needs History help i'd be happy to help them...or math help (whether it be Algebra or regular), even Health...and Stats Punisher?!? really?!? that blows...I hope I can make into Geometry next year...I can actually stand geometry...but damn you must be busy with that

I somehow managed to get into Algebra 1 this year(8th grade) and I'm finding it interesting however it is a bit difficult. As I'm working on some BS worksheet i thought I'd pose this question/statement: I know I'm not the only one in school on the Multiverse and maybe others have my dilemma(correct spelling?). It does not neccesarily(correct spelling?)have to be just question/answer but maybe help and walkthroughs. I know that there is a math teacher here and I know there are other students so maybe we could help each other out. Maybe even cause BHM to think some :biggrin: but yeah those are my two cents i think it'd be a good idea. What do you all think?

As a staff member I have to say I'm not totally comfortable with this thread.

In theory members helping each other out with homework seems cool but lets face it the internet is a scary place and people are not always what they seem ( I know we have some good guys here BUT I can't vouch for all 1600+ of them). Perhaps I might be coming across as a smidgen on the paranoid side ( It's my job as staff to look out for both the members here and the multiverse itself), I know we interact everyday on here but somehow this thread seems to cross a line and set off alarm bells in my head.

I guess my message here is that I'm not going to lock it BUT please be careful with what you reveal about yourselves and how much you trust people online, yes even members here!

T.

I agree with TBT!. I work in education, so helping others learn is great. Supplying answers or help with cheating is not.

The Multiverse is an odd place to find help with Calculus formulas or source site references, but if it works, more power to you. Remember kids, knowing is half the battle! Yo Joe!