UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

You've gotta get em while they are young

The_Donster

pic-0010.jpg

Took this pic of Lex playing 360 a few days ago and thought I'd post it. Sorry the lighting is so bad, I took the pic on my phone. I'd also like to add that Boppy's are great for playing your console in bed. Between that and the pillow chairs, it makes things very fun. Up until recently I could have Lex on the boppy in my lap and play my console no problem.

Nah, I think I was playing Splinter Cell and decided to take a picture to send off to his Mom while she was at work. He's only a few months old, but I do wonder what he's going to like playing, watching, etc. My wife and I's big joke when she was pregnant was that he wasn't going to like science or fiction :lol: Hopefully I'm wrong and he can find a balace in his life I've never achieved.

:thumbsup: Awesome pic Luke. What are you going to teach your newest addition when they start playing?

We have actually talked about selling our Wii, so the new one might grow up on the 360 instead. :P

Wii is more kiddy, I would save that until he gets more... bad-@$$? :P