UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Jatta Pake's Next Generation of Customs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, nice job on your 2.5" figures thus far. I'm looking forward to Rhino.

I'm still on the fence on what I think of the 2.5" scale overall. It looks great, but I just don't know if it fits in. I've just been doing the bulked up chest for the bigger characters, but I think I'll have to do a couple comparisons between the puny version AA gives us, the bulked up version I make, and the 2.5 version that you've made.

I'm not trying to take away from what you've done. Far from it infact, as the bigger guys you've done look highly professional, almost official. I'm just stating my reservations about the whole separate scales issue.

Really, really dig big colossus JP. This is how he should have been made, it really sucks about the size limitations. I'm not a big supporter of the big chest(they tend to look too bulky in my opinion), and I feel that characters like our boy Colossus here, should be done in the larger scale.

Thanks everyone!

I'm still on the fence on what I think of the 2.5" scale overall. It looks great, but I just don't know if it fits in.

I'll do a picture with all of the Astonishing Xmen and the 2.5" Colossus. I am very curious how it will turn out.

Since I made him, my original 2" Colossus just feels too puny in my hands.

Thanks everyone!

I'm still on the fence on what I think of the 2.5" scale overall. It looks great, but I just don't know if it fits in.

I'll do a picture with all of the Astonishing Xmen and the 2.5" Colossus. I am very curious how it will turn out.

Since I made him, my original 2" Colossus just feels too puny in my hands.

Now it's a good custom and all, but I'm afraid I just don't like that costume. Plus, I'm fine with 2", but it's still a good custom.

I'm afraid I just don't like that costume.

Interesting. I am the exact opposite. For some reason, I like the costumes better that don't have bulky pieces like the GSXM boots. This Colossus is my favorite from all the ones in this new wave.

Well, usually I do too, but I think people like Colossus look better with those big pieces, as it makes him look big.

• 4 months later...
Weather Wizard's hair is funny... (snicker ^_^ ) Why'd you use that hairpiece? I though he had way shorter hair.

Here are some inspiration pictures. Large. Blueish. Hair.

I just thought short black hair would be boring.

RAS AL GHUL's chest and hair came from...

It belongs to X3 Juggernaut.

The hair is X3 Wolverine.

• 1 month later...