UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star trek Cardassians

just picked up both the dukat/sisko and the varieant sisko at the weekend there. and wehn looking over the dukat figure i was suprised they actually put this out as dukat.

as a huge fan of DS9, i have to say that "Dukat looks more like damar, dukats right hand man.

what does everyone else think????

Am I the only one that totally disassembles every mate as soon as he gets it? Seriously, I break every mate down into its smallest pieces (except legs) everytime I pull them out of the box. It is a two fold reason 1 to make sure all joints work and 2 to see all the little details that they often do under hair or under chest pieces.

Edited by vbpanizzi

I ordered two sets of that wave of minimates. I wanted to open and make a custom figure with the Commander Sisko body. I was so happy to have known in advance that the Dukat was to have a two faced head. I thought the one face looked like Dumar and thus the more angry one did look more like Dukat so I have them displayed and labeled as such in my display case.

I made Captain Janeway with the Commander Sisko body and the hairpiece of New BSG Lt. Boomer with the head of New BSG Callie Tyrol. I have her standing in the case next to Picard and Cpt. Sisko. I have to say that I also got a third Picard/Borg set and I have flipped the arm to the other side and it looks cool so I have two different Borg as well. I was thinking of making a Locutus but Picard does not have a hole in the top of his head for the Borg headpiece. I will likely not do that but I am trying to make a dress uniform Scott with kilt and mirror Scott as well. Time will tell.