UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbuster Library and Rooftop playsets

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know about these PDFs you can download and assemble. Grab some cardstock and some rubber cement and you're all set.

My favorite is the haunted card catalog, but there are varying levels of difficulty (really easy to maybe a half hour)

I will do the other half of the Rooftop temple once I get Gozer.

Click here to check out all 3 downloads, and pics of each in action.

Ghostbuster Minimate Playsets

gblibrary07.jpg

gbpose3.jpg

gblibrary09.jpg

gbroof08.jpg

(Maybe you saw my ST Transporter display base?)

Thanks for checking it out. And stay tuned for the Gozer half of the rooftop playset

Mr. Stinkhead

MillionairePlayboy.com

PS I really like MiniJoeShmoe's firehouse playset, which looks great! I'm glad we're not overlapping here!

I saw those today, and do plan on getting to a Kinko's to print out one of those firehouses for sure :buttrock:

But someone posted that you had a Back to the Future sign or something that you guys did? If so, could you post a link or pic? I was browsing your site and couldn't find it (big fan, by the way :thumbsup: ).

Those are excellent! I especially like the library set. I don't suppose that you're also a BSG fan? :whistling:

*I needs a place to park my Vipers, a C.I.C. to tell'em to launch, aaaand a Cylon basestar resurection room to blow-up. :blush:

Edited by cdubya

Thanks!

Actually I didn't get into BSG, so I don't have any playset for them right now :)

Here is the link to the DeLorean billboard (its in our Pre-blog format, so it doesn't always come up in our Blog's search engine)

BTTF Downloadable DeLorean Billboard

bttf_pdf.gif

and the Star Trek Transporter base

tosmm_22.jpg

I have another awesome playset in the works for your minimates, stay tuned

Mr. Stinkhead

Here is the link to the DeLorean billboard (its in our Pre-blog format, so it doesn't always come up in our Blog's search engine)

BTTF Downloadable DeLorean Billboard

bttf_pdf.gif

Thanks! That is too awesome. Your site was an invaluable resource when I was figuring out which Delorean to buy. I'll definitely print one of these out, too.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

The first thing like this I ever did were the toy display backdrops.

Each one of these full-page PDFs can tile horizontally, so print out as many as you need and line them up side by side. I designed these for playmobil set-ups I had, but they're generic enough to work with most action figures.

I also designed this scale model Vegas style Craps table. A little big for Minimates, but good for Star Wars, Playmobil and other 3 3/4 sized figs

miniature craps table

craps_19.jpg

Actually I didn't get into BSG, so I don't have any playset for them right now :)

Ah man, if I had any idea what I was doing I would totally help out to get this done. Colonel Tigh needs a place to yell at people about his missing wings.

Ah man, if I had any idea what I was doing I would totally help out to get this done. Colonel Tigh needs a place to yell at people about his missing wings.

Yes, could imagine a BSG hangar or the CIC. That would be so nice looking.