UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Why is Deadpool's second mask so messed up?

Dio

OK folks settle down and play nice... if you don't I will have to put the hosepipe on you...

T.

that is the grossest statement i have heard all night.

*gives MoC the evil squinty clint eastwood eye and growls*

Where I come from a hosepipe is a garden hose, whatever other sick twisted interpretation you have is entirely your own doing!

Anymore name calling or shinanigans in here and I'm locking it...

By all means discuss what you think of the minimate but please do it like grownups in a civil maner!

T.

p.s. DIO next time you want to prove a point by using images try to not to use 15 mb in one post it's neither modem friendly (yes there are folks still out there still on dialup) nor great for our bandwidth limit!

Okay, I've uploaded the images to photobucket and posted thumbnails.

yep i read all of your arguments, and you still just sound like an ungratelful whiny brat.

In fact, i really feel like this whole thread is a waste of time. The mask they provided is 10 times better than the control art. It completely fits the deadpool character...

and the next time you feel like calling me names, and when you're in the main chamber, try and use the big boy voice, okay?

moc847

People complain about the character choices in box sets, especially Secret Wars, and I'm complaining about the quality of Deadpool while others have complained about the quality of other figures, how is this any different?

Right, I'm ungrateful because the Iron Spidey has no mechanical arms even though they were able to do it for Dr. Octopus. I'm ungrateful because they changed DA Hawkeye's mask at the last minute. I'm ungrateful because they finally gave us a simple representation of a character we had all wanted for a long time but didn't follow through with everything laid out on the control art. What was the point of showing us the control art if they were going to change it? That's right, they're a company, they only want to make money, and hyped us up into buying the Deadpool Minimate with significant changes. You can all worship DST/AA all you want, but I'm going to take a stand because this is not okay. If they can print a tattoo on Daken, they can very well print the proper black rectangles on Deadpool's shoulders and hands.

And for those of you that say that adding two of Blade's sheaths and swords to his back is too heavy, guess what I found?

deadpool01.jpg

When Kang sucks you'll finally see what I mean.

Edited by Dio

Okay, I've uploaded the images to photobucket and posted thumbnails.

yep i read all of your arguments, and you still just sound like an ungratelful whiny brat.

In fact, i really feel like this whole thread is a waste of time. The mask they provided is 10 times better than the control art. It completely fits the deadpool character...

and the next time you feel like calling me names, and when you're in the main chamber, try and use the big boy voice, okay?

moc847

People complain about the character choices in box sets, especially Secret Wars, and I'm complaining about the quality of Deadpool while others have complained about the quality of other figures, how is this any different?

In an attempt to NOT get this thread locked, or upset any of the mods...I will try to answer you.

1. The mask difference is comic accurate.

2. The concept art is not a bible, meaning things can and do get changed.

3. You seem to be the only person that is THIS upset about it.

4. For everything that this minimate IS, this thread seems like complaining about finding buried treasure and not having enough diamonds in the chest.

it just seems a a bit pointless, and kind of whiny. So I for one, say you are not happy, go on and state your case, however, it seems like the rest of the world is buying this 2 pack up in droves.

moc847

And for those of you that say that adding two of Blade's sheaths and swords to his back is too heavy, guess what I found?

deadpool01.jpg

not trying to get this thread locked or burst your bubble,but that looks like hes leaning against the background wall. ;)

ok I'm done...

Dio and MoC are just going round in circles... Dio: It sucks... MoC: No it doesn't... Which isn't really adding anything we haven't read in the last 20+ posts...

If you two want to keep at it then take it to PM's

Locked!

T.