UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

UK people listen!!! £1.99 for Street Fighter mates

Seanus

People in the UK!!

Go to your local Gamestation, where (if you are lucky) you will find the entire 1st series of Street Fighter 2 & Darkstalkers Minimates for £1.99 each.

I bought mine in good old Birmingham, UK!

Mintage!

Just thought u should know.

Seanus

B)-->

QUOTE(O.B @ Sep 2 2006, 07:07 PM)

Went into Game in the Manchester Arndale Centre yesterday, and they had the street fighter minimates in baskets in front of there tillpoints, and were priced at 5.99 each.

Game? So thats now Game and Gamestation selling these in the UK?

Whoa.

I went back to Gamestation Birmingham and found out that the £1.99 minimates were only sent to the B'ham store and only 10 packs (4 of which i bought). Sorry to disappoint everyone.

However, in most UK 'Game' stores they sell the SFII minimates in the boxes in front of the tills for £5.99. I know they sell them or used to sell them (i havent checked for a few weeks) in Birmingham, Walsall and other places.

If in doubt, always try Forbidden Planet stores, as i know that they sell them, but at RRP of £8 ish.

Thanks

I know the Gamestation in Gloucester sells them but last time I checked they weren't that cheap. I'm hoping they'll get series 2 if/when they're released.