UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So Where's the SDCC Meetup?

AllStarMatt

Unfortunately it doesn't look like anything is set yet. There was talk in this thread about doing something on Thursday, but place and time weren't set.

I'll be there for the duration of the Con, so my schedule is open.

Anyone good at organizing people want to take a stab at this? :)

Hi Matt,

So far I don't think anything has been arranged, that's usually my job but seeing as i'm not going to be in SD this year then it falls onto those who will be!

For those that are going, if you need help finding somewhere in downtown SD to meet and greet drop me a line and I'll make some recommendations as SD was my home for a few years before I moved away!

T.

It's been a wile since i've lived there. So why don't we pick a fairly easy spot to meet up at, say across from the convention center in the grassy area, around 1 ish? Does that sound goo with everyone? If you are going Thursday, drop me a pm so we can get this ball rolling.

I say you guys should all meet up at the Mattel booth each day. Oh, and while you're there, you might as well go ahead and pick up the Lantern figure for me each day. :blush:

Just got back from san Diego and couldn't get tickets but it's gonna get wild out there for sure...and I know it's a very dumb question but how much would tickets be for next years con I'm 13 and I think I wouldn't get a free badge...if someone could fill me in it'd be much obliged

I say you guys should all meet up at the Mattel booth each day. Oh, and while you're there, you might as well go ahead and pick up the Lantern figure for me each day. :blush:

Isn't the Lantern figure going to be at the DCD booth seeing as it is a DCD figure?