UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Japanese Blind Pack Differences....

So I just got my 4 Blind Packaged SF2 mates from LikSang and I opened them...

First up was P1 Ryu, nothing special

Then a P2 Ryu... oddly had the same face as the P1 one, mistake I thought.

Then a P1 Akuma, nothing special.

Last up was another P2 Ryu, yet again with the P1 face...

So did I just get to errors or do the other Japanese SF2 mates vary slightly?

Oh Hell

I think they might have a figure we dont...

http://www.blisterdirect.com/item1508.html

Badly Translated reads:

"Because character all the 7 kinds (繧ュ繝」繝ゥ which has "Player 2" of the color difference exists), furthermore the respective energy blast part belongs in blind BOX specification, the variation spreads to also the reappearance of the aggressive scene. Playing, decorating, if this series which stops wanting to gather, furthermore it comes with this price, large hit you are not wrong! ! "

So that would imply a P2 Lillith....

...and there was a great rush to open the blind packs. :)

Yeah, there are other variances, but at least they seem to be following a pattern.

sfBlind.jpg

My P2 Chun-Li and my P2 Akuma both came with P1 heads. I'm wondering if all the P2 colors come with P1 heads, perhaps? The P2 Demitri and Morrigan I got from the blind-packs are identical to the ones in my blistered Previews package. The pattern still holds because both the P1 and P2 Morrigan share the same head. (Same goes for Demitri.)

Does anyone have a blind-packed P2 fig with a P2 head, other than Demitri or Morrigan?

(As an additional oddity, neither of my M.Bisons were taped shut on top. For what it's worth.)

• 4 weeks later...
So did we ever find out if there is a 2 player Lilith?

It's still uncertain, I think. Chuck said he would have to go back and check out the matrix to find out. Haven't heard anything since.

I did open the case (not a sealed case) I bought and came away with two Lilliths, both P1 versions. No conclusions there, just take it for what you will. :unsure:

So did we ever find out if there is a 2 player Lilith?

It's still uncertain, I think. Chuck said he would have to go back and check out the matrix to find out. Haven't heard anything since.

I did open the case (not a sealed case) I bought and came away with two Lilliths, both P1 versions. No conclusions there, just take it for what you will. :unsure:

I'd like a Lilith, but the pack at my comic store costs $20!