UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predictions for TRU BSG wave 3

I totally agree with what you're saying. I don't doubt for a minute that these will probably only sell to fans of show or the new minimate completist. My thing was based on the whole "ohh a spaceship. I want it." perspective. I mean, it really is robots and spaceships to the buyer who hasn't seen or heard of BSG ever before in their lives. That to me would be the seller.

And i also agree with the Viper arguement. I know for a fact that if i had pre-ordered Series 1 (dammit, Mom!!) i would have bought multiples upon multiples of the Lee/D'anna set;i don't doubt that for a minute, since i just did that with the Athena/Centurion set. ;) Beyond that, i know i'd much rather be getting the Mk II. You know that i'm in the beginnings of Season 2 and therefore would hardly know about the Mk VII at all; i actually went to my little bookmark tab and openned the BSG Wiki just to find out it's specs. It's a *better* ship in my opinion (subject to disagreement) and would get a lot more usage, and a better profit. I also had the same point about Husker with my usage of "Joker" as an example; not sure if you remember the itty bitty details, but he flew Husker's old Viper at some point (again, Wiki). I think Cylon War sets would be great, and even old-time BSG fans might get a kick out of them since they resembled Classic BSG ones so much. And hopefully if not then the names on the sides can be taken off easily or are left blank eventually so we can actually give other people ones to pilot. I don't need 20 Hot Dogs and Starbucks in my fleet, ya know??

Oh, and with the whole Cylon War thing, i too love the Husker minimate; he's in my top 5 for BSG. Personally i'd rather have Cylon War minimates, with the Vipers instead, because there's so much playability there since it was only explored so little through Razor flashbacks. I like the idea of him (or another generic character) in a two-pack for say, Wave 4 (i know, i know ;)) just so i don't have to spend $20 upon $20 for one figure.

Wow...i think that's the most i've said since i joined this place...:blink:

Well, i'v made it up to "Scar," and let me just say, i want that Previews 2-pack of Fliers A LOT more than i did originally. Scar is a great Raider, and i never paid close enough attention to notice that Kara flies a Mk VII. :sweat: I have decided, though, that i need 6 TRU Raiders, and then the PX Scar to hide and wait as my 4 future Vipers break into pairs and go hunting. :lol:

Oh, and i reeeeeally want The Blackbird now, too. Great ship.

I would love to get a series 3 of these. I just got my series 1 in the mail yesterday and I love them all! The only redo characters I would like to have are Prophet Baltar, NC Tigh, and President Lee. I really think that they need to make a Colonial Marine, Lampkin, Billy, Racetrack, and Crashdown. This series is my all time favorite TV series of all of ever and so the more the better! Whatever more they might release I will be happy!