Ask Xorn!

Xorn

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about my question?

"Why am I madly in love with Six (Tricia Helfer)?"

Your Question? Oh that... If you will hide it and pretend it's part of your signature, how do you expect me to find it! - who you think I am Charles Xavier?

In Answer to your Question, it's because you are a normal hot blooded male.... She does that to everyone, Dont go thinking you are special!

are the russians putting hillusinagens in the water to cover up the experimental soul sucking demonic creatures thet were let loose in various parts of the world, that were created by the underground soviet union with attempts at world domination.

eather that or i have had way to much caffine!

are the russians putting hillusinagens in the water to cover up the experimental soul sucking demonic creatures thet were let loose in various parts of the world, that were created by the underground soviet union with attempts at world domination.

eather that or i have had way to much caffine!

No and yes far too much, try fruit juice next time.

when will gas get cheaper or will it ever stop

me i blame the cow i say the cows this is there revenge

your thoughts

Erm.. no they are your thoughts and pretty odd ones at that!

As for the price of gas.. I think all gas should be Free, Except in a crowded elevator.

TBT, you also have to factor in the mud type. Is it the gray clay-like mud of the open plains, or the brown organic refuse that came out of the elephant stall? The density and taste can greatly affect licking speed.

LOL no wonder Xorn hs stalled on answering this one... maybe he's gone off to find an elephant as research!

T.