UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ask Xorn!

Xorn

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats actually a coincidence, its actually a look of fear and confusion. They know what you do TBT!, they are always watching.

Fear and confusion is usually the response to me telling a joke so that makes sense.... maybe on hindsight I shouldn't have mounted the cases in the bathroom! :blink::blink:

T.

Will eating pop rocks and drinking ginger ale kill you?

No it's fine to drink pop rocks and ginger ale unless you use diet ginger ale then it's fatal.

If you have issues with poprock/gingerale addiction then there are support groups that can help you with the problem. PM Ady for further details.

Are the canadians secretly trying to take over the world?

I have my conspiracys and what-nots.

Yes they were... But the plan failed, so you are safe for now... well unless you live in Canada that is.

Unfortunately for them the whole plan fell down when the plans to individually post an invasion fleet of "Mounties" to strategic points around the globe fell foul of the notorious Canadian postal system. Apparently no one outside the country understood the words 'par avion' and they all turned up 6 months later at a small postal depot in Ontario.

What is the secret behind Xorn?

There is no secret, I am as open as Danny's loving arms would be to Emma Frost.

:lol: lol

===========================================

Another Question, Why am I madly in love with Six (Tricia Helfer)?

Xorn, will they ever make a Xorn in the Marvel Bearz range?

Unfortunatly due to the complications of my character being several dozen different people at one time or another there is no legal way to bring a Xorn bear to market.

Which is a shame as I'd love to see myself immortalised as a small vinyl teddybear... it would almost certainly bring a tear to my glowing masked eye.