UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2 toy ideas i'd like to see

Here are 2 ideas I'd like to see which I doubt will ever see daylight.

1) "Clue" action figures. Based on the 1985 movie, I'd like to see a set of the main 7 characters from this film. If it did well enough, perhaps even the other 7 characters (not many people in it, were there?). This property would be right up NECA or McFarlane's alley.

2) "Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego". Carmen was the first girl I ever had a crush on (probably TMI right there...). While the show is quite old and unknown, it would prove an eventful opportunity to prove myths wrong, because the main character is both a female and a villain. I could see Mattel trying to pull off this line. Well, maybe not as they wouldn't touch the property because of age. DST maybe.

So, non-Minimate dream toys that will never happen? Hmm. . .I would like to see:

-Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures from "the Wire" (mainly Omar, McNulty, and Bunk), "Back to the Future" and "Ghostbusters"

-25th Anniversary GI Joe-articulated 3 3/4" DC figures, of a higher quality than the Marvel U. toys.

-Palisades-style (and quality) "Veterinarian's Hospital" figures with Dr. Bob, Nurse Piggy, and Nurse Janice--was planned before Palisades went under :(

Edited by karamazov80

Only have one:

Battle of the Planets toys- 3 3/4", well articulated. All vehicles in scale with the figures, including a deluxe Phoenix the individual vehicles could link into. I have longed for these for some 30 years. There have been BoP toys on and off over the last ten years, but nothing like what could have been. Back in the day, I just wanted them to be Star Wars compatible, cause that was the toy of the day. Now... I'd like them to be like the best of the modern Star Wars lines, and the Phoenix to be frellin' comparable than that last Falcon. There's supposed to a CGI movie coming out someday, and it may even get a toyline, but I seriously doubt it will be anything like I see in my mind.