UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

*Possible Spoilers* Terminator Salvation. *Possible Spoilers*

minimadman

I am certainly not trying to come down on you Punisher, you like everyone else is entitled to your opinion, it was the comparisons that kind of set me off. Like I said I didn't think that it was unwatchable, but it is not in the same league as T2, or Hellboy 2.

[/rant]

different than you have seen throughout the years. (Although, I saw Toxic Avenger today, not many 15 year-olds have seen that movie :P )

toxic avenger is one hellofa movie ;)

I saw the movie yesterday and it was good but Christian Bale was acting as Batman in this movie. John Connor Is an emotional individual(human) and not a machine! That's what the movie lacked in my opinion. John Connor is the resistance leader and he shows no facial emotion at all. Other than that the movie was great I mean the Marcus Wright was the best character in the movie and he was a welcome mystery to me and Kyle Reese was another favorite character packed with plenty of nostalgia. As for #5 I think they need to go deeper into the rwalationship between Connor and Reese and they need to pack Connor with emotions. I also think they should introduce the time travel aspect into it and introduce the new technology that Robert Patrick's character had in T2(liquid metal)...those are my 2 cents

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS ABOUT THE ENTIRE TERMINATOR SERIES!!

i noticed today while watching terminator 1-2,if t800 did his job in the first terminator movie correctly,then john connor will be dead,but they would had to send a nother terminator in part 2,which means they wouldnt have the terminator arm from part 1,which means no miles dyson,,no cyberdine,no skynet,no resistance ,no judgement day.

so you know what,woo hoo for the bad guys!! :highfive2:

clayface, we tried discussing this at work, and came to a conclusion, time travel is f*cked up. It makes no sense. Trust us, we know what we are talking about over there.

all im saying is if t-800 did his job and killed sarah connor,there would be any other "arm"to study,so there pretty much wont be anymore terminators!!

After seeing this the past week I give it a good try, with my biggest problems starting with how would skynet know who reese was, to make him the number 1 priority on their list, and then when John shoots the drum and the molten steel pours on the T-800 he walks out of it, so did that mean Arnie survived getting dunked at the end of T2, and as for this discussion on the movies the first is definitely the best, the 2nd is the same movie with better special effects unless you watch the special edition which makes it, the 3rd movie I actually liked better than T2, especially with the whole Judgment Day is inevitable. All in all salvation was decent but it needs to get away from the mad max/road warrior parts and show the charred earth from the flashback sequences in 1 & 2.