UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Disney Movie Rewards

pickle

This is a call out to me fellow MMMV members.

Anybody on here that enjoys a good Disney classic or has a house full of kids might know what these are already. For the rest, I will explain a little. On some Disney DVD cases you will see in the corner a little red star that has Disney Rewards written on it. In those cases there will be a piece of paper with a code written on it. You would take that code, go to there website, enter it into your account and get points. You can save up these points to get cool stuff for free from this website. (Kinda like that icoke thing I believe)

I am collecting points to get the future little Ms. pickle those awesome Disney classic collections. In other words, Disney Satues. So far I have been able to collect enough to get the Fox and The Hound set, which is about 3,100 points. Most DVD's are 75 or 100 points and 125 for bluray. We all know how much Disney movies cost, so it can take a long time to save up this many points.

On to the point of this new topic. I am hoping that some members here who own some of these DVD's and don't plan on using the points will send them to me via PM. It would be a shame for those good useful points to go to waste. :blush:

Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to wonder what this new topic by pickle is all about. :biggrin:

Edited by pickle

• 2 weeks later...

This is just a little bump for myself. I want to thank a few people who have helped me with some points:

Thank you entertheninja!

Thank you jcastick

Thank you the punisher=D

And to say I am always looking for points if people are not going to use them . Espically the ones with bluray :P

• 7 months later...
Bump

Hey people. Today is double points day and I am always looking for more points. If you have any you are never going to use, I am always willing to use them.

hey we just got a new disney dvd yesterday, so do you want the sheet or a pm with the code?

Jeff of the Miniacs