UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men Minimates Contest @ AA Forum

Jatta Pake

I noticed Morpheous said prizes and winners of the "X-Men Minimates Contest" would be posted soon. Anyone care to remind me or tell me what this is about? It is an answer in the AA Q&A #1 towards the bottom of the Q&A post.

I'm not certain I know what this is about. Thanks.

"Con exclusive Minimates"

but there werent any.... unless you're going to win a John Stewart... :P

Walk up to the booth and walk away with one or enter the contest.... tricky choice :P

T.

Of course they were, back in 2003, 2004 and 2005...

They never said "new" con exclusive Minimates...

hmmm.... IIRC they also never said they would be Marvel mates either...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Take a wild guess...

Not to slander AA and In a way Im glad there forum is as much of a disorganised mess as it is, but it does make me sad thats its such a f*ck up.

About the only non pointless staff posts you see over there are people begging for info, and they tend to get none.

I know the company is busy but either dont have a forum, or get staff who actually care about the product and arent just picking up a pay cheque for doing bugger all.

Despite its problems, when it was Me, Don, Lurch, PL and Gardi knocking around over there we at least made a point of answering questions, even if it was a simple "we dont know".

The Ask DSTs over there died a mysterious death, as does every bit of info we get promised, admittedly its brought us some Kellogs control are but if you attempt to ask Neo/Morpheous a question you either dont get a reply or weeks later get something vague.

They may still be doing it, but they started out all weekly and then suddenly kinda stopped, God knows whats going on.

With a little TLC that place could be great, its not a massive loss to me that it isnt, and on the "ask DST" subject, Im doing a pretty good job of getting answers from "people" so if people do have burning questions I do try and find answers...

They may still be doing it, but they started out all weekly and then suddenly kinda stopped, God knows whats going on.

With a little TLC that place could be great, its not a massive loss to me that it isnt, and on the "ask DST" subject, Im doing a pretty good job of getting answers from "people" so if people do have burning questions I do try and find answers...

Thanks for doing that Ady. Newer members to this forum may not realize that you get nothing for all your hard work. At least nothing from AA. You do get our undying thanks.

It looks like more than Minimates fans want answers. The Madballs fans want some too!

• 4 weeks later...