UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Bearz!

• 2 months later...

Well.... if you really want my opinion:

I'd say none with human skin tones... that makes them look like kids in costume, rather than bears. So, I've just cut your choices down by half. ;)

Me, I'm thinking that Carnage looks pretty wicked, Beast is nice...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*B'dum Tish*

Thengyew Ladies n Gennulmen, we'll be here all week.

On the subject of the bearz, my comic pimp gave me a brochure that came with this months diamond order pack. It's got all the new Bearz on it (Doom is superb!) plus some Bearz are going to be released in 10 inch editions too.

I just received 3 Bearz in the mail yesterday: Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage. I have to say that they look great, and I love them!!! The only problem is that I've only seen them offered in the UK. Does anyone know of any US companies that will be selling them. I'd like to buy more, but the shipping and exchange rate are rough!!!

I picked up a Colossus recently (they had run out of Galactuses) and I must say he's rather good. The paint-aps are nice, but at £9.99 a piece they're really rather expensive. Plus, the packaging was hellish to go through.