UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goodnight Jerkface!

Shanester

So, last night I am laying in bed watching Adult Swim and nodding off. All of a sudden my mobile phone starts going nuts to let me know I got a text message. I figured it was from work, so I ignored it.

Turns out, it was a love note from TBT! and Cloneme! I am guessing it would do me no good to change my mobile number.

Ahhh....the love! :P

LOL... boys and beer... drunk dialing seems like such a good idea when you're on the wrong side of a lot of Guinness!

BTW I have a pic from Cloneme for you but it's 'stuck' on my phone till I find my memory card adaptor

T.

Madness

Although I just worked out I can text TBT, so I can send him love messages too

The power of technology!

It scares me how much expensive hardware and satellites were used to send me this very complex and meaningful message from halfway around the world....

"Boo"

:rolleyes::lol:

T.

So, last night I am laying in bed watching Adult Swim and nodding off. All of a sudden my mobile phone starts going nuts to let me know I got a text message. I figured it was from work, so I ignored it.

Turns out, it was a love note from TBT! and Cloneme! I am guessing it would do me no good to change my mobile number.

Ahhh....the love! :P

what were you watching?

Is this the new Multiverse love letter network no ones supposed to know about?

Yes it is, it's still in Beta... Next we're gonna start a Master Feedback list for text messages. So we know who gets them and who we owe.....

So far I think it's Cloneme +1