UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wasn't Digger recently on a panel with DST?

If so, does anyone know when that was and if there was a picture of him on the panel? Was he just there as a courteousy guest or as a actual representative of Art Asylum? BTW, is there anyone from AA still around aside from Robert? Thanks in advance.

I can't remember BHM? If it was SDCC, was the picture posted here or in Toyfare? I know it was a Minimate panel and that's about it. I know Digger lives in Hong Kong with his family. He talked to Trish at one of the SDCC about them. Anyway, I'm trying to prove that this picture exists on another forum. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

It sounded to me like Digger was at the panel at NYCC last week (or maybe they were just talking about him?) but I haven't seen any pictures to confirm that.

He was at a couple toy panels (including the Minimate Panel) at SDCC08 last year and I posted a couple pictures of him in this thread. I wouldn't necessarily call seven months recent, but I'm not aware of any other "Digger at a panel" pics.

What do I win? :D

Ivan, you were at SDCC last year? BHM was the only person I met outside of TBT on the floor. My wife and I were so consumed with wrapping up the exclusive hunt, we totally forgot about the get together at TBT's favorite pub :confused: Would you mind me using your pic's and your original post? I wish there was a prize involved, since I'm not sure my gratitude is worth much :pinch:

Ivan, you were at SDCC last year? BHM was the only person I met outside of TBT on the floor. My wife and I were so consumed with wrapping up the exclusive hunt, we totally forgot about the get together at TBT's favorite pub :confused: Would you mind me using your pic's and your original post? I wish there was a prize involved, since I'm not sure my gratitude is worth much :pinch:

Yep, three years running. :) Loved the the translucent giveaways last year.

Feel free to use the pics. If it's going online somewhere I'd appreciate a credit-source-link-byline-thingy.

No need for a prize, your glowing smile is reward enough. :P