UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Urban Outfitters

I've got 2 up for grabs. First come first serve.

Trade, cash, or (and i really hope it's this one) free?? ;)

BWAHAHAHA

Well, considering the day I had, and he headache to get them, I'll put them up for trade. Otherwise I'd just hand them out but man, traffic today was horrible. :(

I've got 2 up for grabs. First come first serve.

Trade, cash, or (and i really hope it's this one) free?? ;)

BWAHAHAHA

Well, considering the day I had, and he headache to get them, I'll put them up for trade. Otherwise I'd just hand them out but man, traffic today was horrible. :(

Sign me up for one of those sets. I don't have PayPal and I live on the other side of the globe, so if you don't mind I'll try for a straight-up trade with free shipping depending on what we've got here. I'll get back to you real soon.

And if anyone else looking for Chef Duff missed TM2's offer, I guess you can try asking JP too:

Chef Duff has been Clearanced to $1.99. I was able to pick up a few and if you really need him, send me a PM. And if you have any extra SDCC 2009 blanks (or NYCC 2009 or NYTF 2009 Spock) to trade, you will be my best friend.

Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...
I found one on the other side of Houston. They said they had some. I'll try and get them and a few others for anyone here who wants some.

Damn. Were there any left after you got those? Just reading about this today and would have liked to have gotten a Chef.

I assume you went to the Galleria store?

I found one on the other side of Houston. They said they had some. I'll try and get them and a few others for anyone here who wants some.

Damn. Were there any left after you got those? Just reading about this today and would have liked to have gotten a Chef.

I assume you went to the Galleria store?

Got everything Galleria had, and Westheimer was already cleared out. You might try Spring though.